KOTOR2 Ending Mod: Help Requested

Its a big job but i do hope you can pull it off, best of luck :luck: with it, ill be keeping a close eye on this project ;)

" So... let me get this straight. You want to fly on a magic carpet to see the King of the Potato People and plead with him for your freedom, and you're telling me you're completely sane? "

- Rimmer, Quarantine

I agree! best of luck to you, I hope you can do it. It certainly sounds like you're heading in the right direction. Kind of reminds me of those creators of the "Serious Sam" games. Just a bunch of guys that came up with a concept & little by little came up with a pretty cool game.

(Dual-Boot)Windows XP Pro (32 - Bit) SP3 & Windows Vista Ultimate (SP 1) 64 Bit | Intel Dual Core 2 Quad 6600 @ 2.4 Ghz | 8 GB Corsair DDR 3 Ram 1600 mhz | GeForce 9600 GT 512 MB PCI Express X 3 SLI enabled | NVidia Forceware Drivers 181.22| EVGA nForce 790I-SLI Ultra MOBO | Thermalake 850 Watt PWR |

Okay, the forums are now up and ready, here! Only those who have contacted me about working on the ending mod will get access to the SECRET MOD ROOM. We'll try to keep everyone else updated about how much progress we're making, though.

So should we post any other cut stuff we find there? I found an interesting cut scene about Disciple I think...

Sure, I have a thread for cut non-ending scenes.

Oh, note that also there are a fair amount of scenes that have wacky triggers, and they may still actually be in-game but only pop up for a few people or if the variables are messed around with (Atton/T3, Disciple/T3). Not sure what's going on there.

I am following my fish.

A temporary home for stranded ML'ers

Sure, I have a thread for cut non-ending scenes.

Oh, note that also there are a fair amount of scenes that have wacky triggers, and they may still actually be in-game but only pop up for a few people or if the variables are messed around with (Atton/T3, Disciple/T3). Not sure what's going on there.

Okay. The scene I'm talking about though has to do with The Disciple and the PC finding a Sith holocron, but meh, you can just read my post on your new forum.

• 1 month later...

:cool: COME ON EVERYBODY!!!!!!!!! IVE BEEN GOING FROM THREAD TO THREAD DROPPING THIS IDEA!!!

what about a force power that makes you go SUPER!!! now think for a secind!!!! could have REALLY cool effects, like serious stat ups, or new powers, glowing hair, th works! the point is, the "FORCE" is more of a connection with everything, write? then why not "establish a connection powerfull enough to do this? a "body tranfermation" THROUGH thr force! think about it.

i want no credit for this idea, just thot ide toss it out there!

:cool:  COME ON EVERYBODY!!!!!!!!! IVE BEEN GOING FROM THREAD TO THREAD DROPPING THIS IDEA!!!

what about a force power that makes you go SUPER!!! now think for a secind!!!! could have REALLY cool effects, like serious stat ups, or new powers, glowing hair, th works! the point is, the "FORCE" is more of a connection with everything, write? then why not "establish a connection powerfull enough to do this? a "body tranfermation" THROUGH thr force! think about it.

Smokey.jpg

- When he is best, he is a little worse than a man, and when he is worst, he is little better than a beast.

:cool:  COME ON EVERYBODY!!!!!!!!! IVE BEEN GOING FROM THREAD TO THREAD DROPPING THIS IDEA!!!

This aint Dragon Ball Z you know...