horrible problems =(

Why oh WHY didint bioware make this game, i mean honestly, they woulda actualy tried to make it good, dont get me wrong i like it pretty good but in some parts of the game its just unplayable(PC version btw), like dantooine.... it laags realy realy bad... and yes my computer can run any new game that comes out, i build computers and mine is top notch. even with the gfx settings ALL THE WAY DOWN it still laaags realy bad, come out with a patch people!!!..... I still havint finished the game cause of your stupid bugs... you coulda just told lucas arts to **ck off, that u need more time. Now im stuck with a good game with horrible problems with it, problems with the story line, bugs, everything. i have obsidian for royaly screwing up the game, kotor2 barely even has anything to do with the first kotor.... even after beating the first kotor about 15 times i want to play it more and more... but with kotor2 its just a headache.... I love kotor1, but kotor2 has some serious problems that need to be worked out.... The story line for one SUCKS SUCKS SUCKS SUCKS SUCKS... thats what im so pissed about.... in kotor1 i felt so.... i cant explaine it but i was in heaven when i played that game... it was so fun and exciting.... but kotor2, nuh uh..... a royal headache..... its not that fun and its not that exciting.... peragus has got to be the worst begining you people could evert come up with.... kotor1 was great.... but this just sucks horribly, but in a way i still like it. but i guess i have to like it since i spent 50 bucks on it *grrrrr* anyways now that i got that off my chest, im going to go play kotor1 and actualy have some fun... OBSIDIAN SUCKS, LET BIOWARE DO THE KOTOR GAMES YOU STUPID **CKERS. ;):blink:

Somehow... anyone who employed you to build computers seems to be a bit of a 'tard.

As lag is due to loss of virtual memory.  How much RAM is your 'top notch' PC running?

its not my computer its the damn game, if i can run any other game with max settings then i can run this, i have 1gig corsair XMS3200 series... and im 13 btw... so im not employed.

I said how much RAM do you have, not your system spec's.

and i didint tell you my system specs you moron... i have 1gig XMS3200 series RAM...

Calm down Whitewolf. Thats right take Deep breaths and count to 10

Just because you're a bit thinner than your even fatter mum it doesn't mean you're in excellent physical shape, if you could fit through the door and view the normal people you'd notice that cheeseburger boy. Squid suck.

and i didint tell you my system specs you moron... i have 1gig XMS3200 series RAM...

but its soooo disappointing, i was so hyped up about this game and now its crap.

Then next time just give me a figure, as they are all designed with a template for basic functions. Moron <_<

I can vouch that the game is not to blame for that as i had no framerate problems at all. So whether your asking too much from your system, or you have just set the draw distance too far i dont know... but its something your PC is doing, not the game.

but its soooo disappointing, i was so hyped up about this game and now its crap.

Sounds like someone needs a hug.

Just because you're a bit thinner than your even fatter mum it doesn't mean you're in excellent physical shape, if you could fit through the door and view the normal people you'd notice that cheeseburger boy. Squid suck.

/cry i hate obsidian ;)

Drivers? Plenty of system builder I know seem to forget this little feature, what with all the bragging about components that goes on, people seem to forget those little details.

BTW, I am running what would now be considered a mid-range or lower machine: Athlon 2800, 1gig PC3200, geForce 5600 (256mb). Not a screamer, but I am comfortably running TSL with AA and Antiscopic x4 and soft shadows enabled at 1280x1024 / 32. I only get a noticeable drop when mist is involved. (poison gas traps)

Not denying your problems as many seem to be having them, just pointing out maybe something overlooked.

I can't help you with the story because I am enjoying so far.

Then next time just give me a figure, as they are all designed with a template for basic functions.  Moron <_<

I can vouch that the game is not to blame for that as i had no framerate problems at all.  So whether your asking too much from your system, or you have just set the draw distance too far i dont know... but its something your PC is doing, not the game.

Yeah what he said ;)

/cry i hate obsidian ;)

Don't worry, everything willl be OK in the morning.

Drivers?  Plenty of system builder I know seem to forget this little feature, what with all the bragging about components that goes on, people seem to forget those little details. 

BTW, I am running what would now be considered a mid-range or lower machine: Athlon 2800, 1gig PC3200, geForce 5600 (256mb).  Not a screamer, but I am comfortably running TSL with AA and Antiscopic x4 and soft shadows enabled at 1280x1024 / 32.  I only get a noticeable drop when mist is involved.  (poison gas traps) 

Not denying your problems as many seem to be having them, just pointing out maybe something overlooked.

I can't help you with the story because I am enjoying so far.

already updated the drivers.... i check for new drivers every month hehe

As i said a couple of posts ago... Draw Distance, Anti-Aliasing and other graphical upgrades can cause your virtual memory to nose dive...

Perhaps he is used to playing games such as Doom 3 on full spec and hasnt considered that this game is demanding alot more out of its engine?

And i hate egotisical cry babies that havent hit puberty, whining, pissing, and moaning about something which isnt Obsidian's fault.

Granted there are bugs and problems, but Framerate is ALWAYS Spec related...

its not ALWAYS SPEC RELATED.... i have had plenty of games lag but when i patch it it usualy does fine after that, and yes i have hit puberty for your information i know im whinging and pissing and moaning, but its just sooo disappointing.....

As i said a couple of posts ago... Draw Distance, Anti-Aliasing and other graphical upgrades can cause your virtual memory to nose dive...

Perhaps he is used to playing games such as Doom 3 on full spec and hasnt considered that this game is demanding alot more out of its engine?

Ahhh... Very true. shooters don't have the same level of background processing going on as an rpg or strategy game does. Couple the intensive math behind the scenes with the front end and you can really see a difference between the genres ability to run high end graphics (or whatever end graphics) at high settings.

And i hate egotisical cry babies that havent hit puberty, whining, pissing, and moaning about something which isnt Obsidian's fault.

Granted there are bugs and problems, but Framerate is ALWAYS Spec related...

its not ALWAYS SPEC RELATED.... i have had plenty of games lag but when i patch it it usualy does fine after that, and yes i have hit puberty for your information i know im whinging and pissing and moaning, but its just sooo disappointing.....

As I said in another thread...I wish I were 14 again....and with the worries of a 14 year old mind. Beats all the crap going on in my life now, that's for sure. Whitewolf, in an attempt to impart a little wisdom...dude, relax...it's only a game. Emotional tyraids are best reserved for the things in life that really matter. Patches will inevitably come to fix lag issues with TSL. In the meantime, make due the best you can.

No that is related to memory allocation.

Spec anyone?

my computers specs are..... AMD athlon xp 3000+ OC'ed to 3200, 1gig corsair xms3200 series RAM, ATI X800Pro 256mb/256bit GFX card, asus a7n8x mobo, lets seee.... 160gig 7200RPM HD... i think thats everything

Please read the entire thread... im not repeating what ive said in the past. People have given solutions and causes and im too tired to repeat them now :blink:

"Granted there are bugs and problems, but Framerate is ALWAYS Spec related... "

No, simply not true. My specs are wellllllllll above the reccommeende fro KOTOR2 and BL. Frame rate is very poor for both (worse in BL though).

Nice try in spreading mythical myth.

Now go on. tell this old fart how I'm only a teeniebooper.

R00fles!

DWARVES IN PROJECT ETERNITY = VOLOURN HAS PLEDGED $250.

"Granted there are bugs and problems, but Framerate is ALWAYS Spec related... "

No, simply not true. My specs are wellllllllll above the reccommeende fro KOTOR2 and BL. Frame rate is very poor for both (worse in BL though).

Nice try in spreading mythical myth.

Now go on. tell this old fart how I'm only a  teeniebooper.

R00fles!

TEENIEBOOPER..... :blink:"