Questions

How do u get the Disciple in your party?

CAN u romance the girl party members?

How do u beet the droid on Nar Shadda in swoop racing?

How do u use the air speeder on Nar Shadda in the refuge sector?

What are the gold pazzak cards good for and how do u use them?

I know, a little rush with the questions but i have something important to do, hope u reply as soon as possible, Thanks!!!

How do u get the Disciple in your party?

Be a girl.

CAN u romance the girl party members?

u CAN. Visas and Handmaiden. Unless you're a girl yourself.

How do u beet the droid on Nar Shadda in swoop racing?

Swoop racing appears to be well and truly broken, so as far as I know, u CAN'T.

How do u use the air speeder on Nar Shadda in the refuge sector?

A blind deer.

What are the gold pazzak cards good for and how do u use them?

A blind deer with no legs.

I know, a little rush with the questions but i have something important to do, hope u reply as soon as possible, Thanks!!!

Sorry I couldn't help with the last two.

Hawk! Eggplant! AWAKEN!

Thanks's for answering but here's another stream of questions:

1.I told Atton that my lightsaber was silver like the streams in the Room of a Thouzand Fountines, and then y saw Atris holding it but i can't get it.

2.What was so special about getting your lightsaber, how do u change the hilts and where do u get special color crystals?(y guess y already wrote this in the topic y deleted)

3.Can u open the Blast Door to the weapons cache on Duxun? The firs one, close to the Ebon Hawk.

4.What's the point of beast control? It never works.

5.What can y do with the guy in the military base on Telos(it's the base from which u get a ship to the polar reagions)

You cant use the speeder, it was cut.

Yes you can use the speeder but you need to repair it and use it before you take out the gangs in the refugee level

1.I told Atton that my lightsaber was silver like the streams in the Room of a Thouzand Fountines, and then y saw Atris holding it but i can't get it.

You cant get it.

3.Can u open the Blast Door to the weapons cache on Duxun? The firs one, close to the Ebon Hawk.

Yes you can but you need ithorium charges.

4.What's the point of beast control? It never works.

Characther fault, probably your wis is too low

5.What can y do with the guy in the military base on Telos(it's the base from which u get a ship to the polar reagions)

Follow him out. It's a pain in the ass...

As far as I know, a lot of stuff was cut - getting your saber back and speeders - I assume that this was to make way for things the fans requested. My guess is that Obs was so busy trying to get it what we wanted that they didn't quite finish everything totally.

Just a guess though. Something I observed and remembered, actually. Hasn't been said by any Obs. person, but a lot of what we asked for was in the game. And it suffered for it.

Stop giving us what we ask for. :p

Fnord.

Talaka this is my topic!!!!

Just kidding :(

To answer to your question u find the things u need from the two computeres where u rescu the Exile and from the two doids on the sides of the ship, than u just need to put them in the main computer(there actualy two).

Now back to my questions:

Is Khooda on Duxun, if so where?

Thnks. 'll get the parts next time on Dantooine.

Now a more recent question,i'm on Telos's surface,got the quest from the chief of the TSF obout the two mercenarys(rodian&another)found them in Chzerka's office and they escaped to the restoration zone.I've searched everywhere(well not everywhere since y didn't find them)and i can't find them.

The only place that is locked is the sublevel of the old military base.Is that it and if so how do u open the f#$%@*g door?