Vandar

ISG1

Okay, I just want to say that this is a great game and I'll be playing through it several times more, but there is this thing. Vandar, where did he go? In all my dialogue, which I tried to make as broad as possible it didn't say anything about him, nobody said he died on Visas' homeworld. I only saw him once in a holorecording from a droid where he is talking about the PC with Vrook nad that is all.

Does anybody know what became of Vandar?

And if nobody does, I guess he stayed in hiding for KOTOR 3.

dosn't tell u what happened to them, but it did say if i remember correctly when u was in the jedi enclave on telo's that the ones u have to find are the ones they know where they are.

Then again he could have also been exiled for the last attack on the star forge in Kotor 1.

i wanted to meet with raven in person

Which one is Vandar? Is he the little green guy, who is Yoda's great x3 grandfather?

If so then he died on Katar (LS) or you killed him (DS) during the battle for the star forge.

It may be possible that he he did not go to Katarr, much like how Atris did not go. I remember one line where they said Master Jhar and that historian Jedi who stood next to master Vrook died on Katarr, but no mention of Vandar. You'd figure a Jedi of such prominence would have been mentioned in that line. Possible to bring him back but since he dies in the KOTOR 2 dark side ending, not very feasible to the devs.

If Revan went DS, do you really think that Vandar got killed???!!!

Off course not! If Revan could escape a Sith attack on the Endar Spire without any help of the Force, Vandar could as well. If Revan went DS I say Vandar is stranded on the Unknown World. Maybe he found a way to escape. Vandar in KOTOR III as your Jedi Master??!! I would love it.

Master Vandar lives!

If Revan went DS, do you really think that Vandar got killed???!!!

Off course not! If Revan could escape a Sith attack on the Endar Spire without any help of the Force, Vandar could as well. If Revan went DS I say Vandar is stranded on the Unknown World. Maybe he found a way to escape. Vandar in KOTOR III as your Jedi Master??!! I would love it.

That is exactly the kind of thing I like to think. His kind(the whills?) are very smart indeed. Yoda did the same thing, he outlived every single jedi in the movies to train Luke who then builds up a new jedi order. It would be so cool to see Vandar back in KOTOR 3 or perhaps even see him fight. It's ridiculous to think that Vandar would die at the hands of Revan. Vandar, just like Yoda, I like to think of them as the true Jedi, you know. I think it would be impossible to corrupt them.

Hah, who knows, maybe he is hiding on the Rakatan planet, in a little tiki hut right next to the tropical shore. When the hero finds Vandar in K3, Vandar is probably sitting in his hut sipping a Mai Tai while in the lotus position, saying "I have a vision. One of my descendants in the future will talk backwards and live on some ugly swamp planet instead of this beautiful tropical paradise. PWNED!"

Guys guys... you're missing the obvious here... Vandar IS Yoda...  He found a time machine and traveled millenia into the future.

That still wouldn't explain why Yoda speaks differenlty than Vandar.... :p

it's common knowledge that time travel warps one's larynx and destroys the part of the brain that governs proper grammar.

Come on, everyone knows this!

Word economics

To express my vast wisdom

I speak in haiku's.