Lightsaber Help

Mars

on narshaddaa playing time, 16 hrs, got all the parts Bao dur says, u still need a lens. So i go to the workbench and breakdown a few items, then kreate a lens. It says i have the lens in my inventory yet Bao dur still says I need a lens? am i doing something wrong, or is it a glitch?

oh okay, thanks alot stranger i really appreciate it. But are you sure that is the only way? I heard you crash land on Dxun before Onderon, wont that take ages to get through?

Well, I got it when I finished Dantooine. And I got all the other parts on Dantooine. It does take a fair while to do Dantooine if you don't know exactly what you're doing, though...

Hawk! Eggplant! AWAKEN!

You can get the first piece if you help the Ithorians instead of Czerka, and can also buy a crystal there, you can find a second piece if you go to Korriban next on the master jedi corpse, and then final piece in the tomb there that is in the shyraak cave. Fairly easy.

16 hours and still no lightsaber? Ouch. Got mine after about 6; nevertheless, you need the lens unit, not an actual lens upgrade. Head to Onderon; I won't say anymore in an effort to prevent spoilers.

16 hours ain't that much took me 22 hours. (Still, it is the same part of the game, some people just take their time before moving on). I'm currently on the beginning of my last planet Dantoiine and have spent over 40 hours playing time.

16 hours and still no lightsaber? Ouch. Got mine after about 6; nevertheless, you need the lens unit, not an actual lens upgrade. Head to Onderon; I won't say anymore in an effort to prevent spoilers.

16 hours ain't that much took me 22 hours. (Still, it is the same part of the game, some people just take their time before moving on). I'm currently on the beginning of my last planet Dantoiine and have spent over 40 hours playing time.

You suck

You suck

He doesn't suck, some people just take longer to play games than others. I spent 56ish hours on my first game while my buddy spent 29 on his. My character blew his away, though. Playing faster in no way means he is better than me. In the same way you are not better than him, just (it seems to me) arrogant.

You suck

He doesn't suck, some people just take longer to play games than others. I spent 56ish hours on my first game while my buddy spent 29 on his. My character blew his away, though. Playing faster in no way means he is better than me. In the same way you are not better than him, just (it seems to me) arrogant.

Oh my god.

lightsaber I got the 3rd world - after Pegasus ana Citadel station, I went for Korriban. The only problem is that after landing on Korriban, I returned to ship immediately and had to face that Sith biatch >_< Since my last save was a long time before that, I had no lightsaber and was no match for her. The solution - just run around the ship :) SInce my team was still all over the ship, they attacked and killed her for me :)

As for lightsaber - yeah, most parts u pick up on Talas and then u can finish it on Korriban.

6 Hours :blink: , are you even off peragus?

As far as getting parts, you can get them on which ever planet you want to chose after telos by completing missions. Don't worry you will get there. ;)

Another great idea by the people who brought you beer milkshakes!

"I don't see a problem...then again, SW isn't my life, so what do I know...." - some who makes 27.8 post per day on a SW forum!

If you do Dantooine as your first planet after Telos, you can have your lightsaber close to the end. You need four parts: The color crystal, and three other parts that will be given to you as you need them (you won't get duplicates)

1) Your first part can be found at Telos, by siding with the Ithorians. You can also buy a lightsaber color crystal from one of the Duros merchants.

2) You can get a lightsaber part from Jorran, after you rescue him from the Enclave sublevel. Once he runs away, you can meet him at the salvager's camp near the Enclave. You will also get a couple of color crystals from him. One of the women in that camp also sells lightsaber upgrades (not usable for construction of the lightsaber, though), as well as power crystals and color crystals.

3) After you free Master Vrook from the Crystal Caves, and finish the final battle between the mercenaries and the militia (side with the militia if LS), then Vrook will give you the third, and final, component needed to create the lightsaber. Talk to Bao-Dur after you receive it, and he'll build it for you.

It's usually a good idea to have your lightsaber built before you return to the Ebon Hawk, since Visas will attack you. This way, you'll get another whole, intact, lightsaber after defeating her, instead of another part. Otherwise, if you don't want to wait, then you can get the third part from her after you defeat her.

It's usually a good idea to have your lightsaber built before you return to the Ebon Hawk, since Visas will attack you.  This way, you'll get another whole, intact, lightsaber after defeating her, instead of another part.  Otherwise, if you don't want to wait, then you can get the third part from her after you defeat her.

As far as I can tell (because this is what happened to me) as long as you already have the 3 component parts then you get Visas' saber when you defeat her on the Ebon Hawk - either that or I randomly picked up a double-bladed yellow saber from somewhere without realising it

Surely she should have given up a red single saber? Or am I not the only one where it didn't work like that?