WAHHH - I'm getting ready to start KOTORII

Hi!

I'm getting ready to start the KOTOR II X box game - and I invested in the strategy manual (and promptly scanned it for references to Revan, etc.) I played Revan as an extremely LS female, and triggered the romance quest with Carth, so I'm a little concerned about the story arc here. Please reassure me that I'm going to at least keep some continuity between games. (I'm pretty sure my husband is giving me the new game as a Valentine's gift tomorrow.)

HELP!!

Hi!

I'm getting ready to start the KOTOR II X box game - and I invested in the strategy manual (and promptly scanned it for references to Revan, etc.)  I played Revan as an extremely LS female, and triggered the romance quest with Carth, so I'm a little concerned about the story arc here.  Please reassure me that I'm going to at least keep some continuity between games.  (I'm pretty sure my husband is giving me the new game as a Valentine's gift tomorrow.)

HELP!!

Very near the start there is a conversation where you talk about Revan. You get to say whether Revan was male, female, light or dark. I played with a LS female Revan, and I had no major problems with the descriptions of Revan (except that sometimes, she was referred to as 'he', but usually it was 'she').

Hawk! Eggplant! AWAKEN!

You'll find out that revan is indeed a man, and that Carth is living with Jolee and have been happily together since the end of Kotor

People laugh when I say that I think a jellyfish is one of the most beautiful things in the world. What they don't understand is, I mean a jellyfish with long, blond hair.

And with her dying words reveals she had twins...

"there is another...." heeehee

At least it's not playing Malak, revived by the Jedi/Sith in some freakish revenge thing. Just in skimming the Prima guide book, there is just too many weird, not quite continuity friendly things...but I guess I'll find all that out when I actually start playing the game.

At least it's not playing Malak, revived by the Jedi/Sith in some freakish revenge thing. Just in skimming the Prima guide book, there is just too many weird, not quite continuity friendly things...but I guess I'll find all that out when I actually start playing the game.

Or just become more confused... like I became. ^_^

ENJOY it :p

Hi!

I'm getting ready to start the KOTOR II X box game - and I invested in the strategy manual (and promptly scanned it for references to Revan, etc.)  I played Revan as an extremely LS female, and triggered the romance quest with Carth, so I'm a little concerned about the story arc here.  Please reassure me that I'm going to at least keep some continuity between games.  (I'm pretty sure my husband is giving me the new game as a Valentine's gift tomorrow.)

HELP!!

The only help I can give you is to go back and enjoy KotOR because this one isn't nearly as good.