Bugs

errr well really slow when loading new BIG areas. It gets better if I change the serttings back and forth.

can't enter a new area with one try sometimes

can't see party members talking sometimes

I see that people noticed that walking is too fast, but does anyone feel that movements made during walking don't look real? It was awesomely (is that a word? lol) real in KOTOR 1, but not here. Was it that hard to keep the same movements? They kept a lot of other things

and yes, space suit is too fast... but I don't mind, at least it's not as slow as in KOTOR 1

that's about it

Well, I've been playing for about 7 game hours so far, and I've noticed a few bugs varying in annoyance. I'll list them and if anyone else is experiencing them I'd be interested to know.

WARNING - Though I haven't progressed very far at all, this is fair warning that a couple of minor story experiences may be divulged...

Gameplay:

1) Telos swoop racing terminal - I'm having trouble with the game giving me credit for races I've completed and with waiving the 100 credit entry fee. I've found that after forfeiting a race, whenever I do another race, the racemaster always reports that I crashed. This is even when I complete a race in one of the record times. To be honest, I'm still at 43 seconds (need 41), so I haven't hit first place. However, when I do race, if I want to race for free I have to ask for the record times and then say I want to race again as opposed to asking if I want to race again from the main menu. These issues worry me because I want credit for getting first place when I finally do (haven't played kotor1 in a while, so my swoop skills are less than desireable). I also had problems with the practice mode - the racemaster claims that you get all the runs you want for 20 credits, but I had to keep paying to race again...

2) Various problems with conversations... I've noticed the game sort of fast forward through responses from characters... they'll say something that flashes on the screen, but I don't get a chance to hear it or read it adequately. Also, I've noticed people facing the wrong way and performing animations while talking; the main example that comes to mind is when Atton talks to the main character from the pilot's seat and he is facing you, typing away at thin air instead of the console his back is to.

Technical:

1) Game starts itself in windowed mode... I know I've read something along these lines from at least one other person, but I just wanted to add my voice to the issue... It is hard to switch back to full screen as well because the mouse disappears as I try to scroll to the maximize button. Fortunately, once I get it maximized there are no further difficulties during the game.

2) Crash after spending too much time without a transition? The readme specifically identifies this issue so at least the people that need to be aware of it are. I've only had the one crash so far, and that was at the mining station... I attributed it to that problem, but it is possible it was a crash for one of many other reasons... it happened when I tried to activate a computer console, after successfully activating many others before that.

Well, so far I've liked the story and enjoyed playing the game. This comes as no surprise to me after enjoying the first game so much. However, these flaws are fairly irritating, especially the problem with the swoop racing and credit. It is the flaw that has had the most impact on my experience so far because it directly effects my storyline development. What concerns me most is that there are other such problems spread throughout the game that I will be running into that could cause further problems for me. I'm sure this has been said many times before, but I look forward to a patch for the game. It is disappointing that whoever was responsible for pre-release QA did not notice these game flaws or simply turned a blind eye to them. I'll look for other input on these issues and also look out for new bugs. I'll add my system specs below, but I don't think they are to blame for any problems (luckily I have an nVidia card!)

AMD Athlon XP 2600+

nVidia ti4600 Ultra /w 128mb RAM (not overclocked) running at 1024x768

512MB system RAM

Windows XP Pro

Sound Blaster Audigy 2

Okay, I on a desktop which is running an Athlon 2600 and a ATI 9800 pro.

My biggest complaint is the frequent lockups when I try loading save games. Probably 50% of the time. Oops, said the wrong thing in a dialog? Need to reload? Frozen. 1/3 through loading save games it freezes and even if I shut the game down and try reloading it still freezes in the same spot. Just like it did in KOTOR1. This is rediculous. If I reboot the save file loads fine. Loading from map to map works flawlessly, but loading save games locks up half the time. Also if I close the game and wait 10 minutes or so.. the game loads the save again?! I'm not a Swoop Race guru or anything so I can basically forget doing that. Pazaak? Hah, forget it. Might have to actually load the game?

Then I crash to the desktop every once in awhile. Not a huge problem as this crash never presents loading issues and it's mostly rare.

I too notices a pole attached to Atton's head. Reload fixed it.

As someone else mentioned the alien dialog is infuriating. In KOTOR 1 the speed was fairly slow, and you could always advance it with your mouse if you wanted.

Same problem with the CD install too. It kept asking for disc 1 in an error msg. Awesome!

The same swoop race glitch someone else spoke up where I beat the last ranked guy yet he said I didn't beat any records? Ah well, the rebooting is too annoying anyway.

Recently I did something evil to an NPC and a new companion I picked up with a funky arm forced a dialog berating me while kreia ran off to attack a robot. The new guy apparently noticed and started firing on the robot with his blaster while casually telling me off, all in the cutscene?

-----

I've been trying different drivers. I started with ATI 5.1 drivers.. tried 5.2, switched to 5.1 omega, then to 4.2 omega beta, then to 4.11, and no matter what I always get this rediculous loading glitch with save games 1/3 through loading. This happens sometimes every other load, or every few loads.

ATI and Bioware didn't do #$^@ about KOTOR1. Obsidian Ent. obviously isn't going to do anything. Or they would have fixed it before releasing it. Ati never bothered to release proper drivers for a GOTY so they aren't for this. Awesome game!

INI file:

[Display Options]

FullScreen=1

Disable Movies=0

Disable Intro Movies=0

Sort Modules=1

Width=640

Height=480

BitsPerPixels=32

RefreshRate=60

[sound Options]

Music Volume=85

Voiceover Volume=85

Sound Effects Volume=85

Movie Volume=85

Number 3D Voices=27

Number 2D Voices=64

2D3D Bias=1.50

EAX=0

Sound Init=0

Disable Sound=0

Force Software=0

[Graphics Options]

Grass=1

Shadows=1

EnableHardwareMouse=1

FullScreen=1

AllowSoftShadows=1

RefreshRate=85

Width=800

Height=600

V-Sync=0

Texture Quality=2

Anti Aliasing=0

Emitters=1

Anisotropy=8

Frame Buffer=1

Soft Shadows=1

Brightness=57

[Game Options]

UnlockedPlanetSongs=7

Enable Tooltips=1

Keyboard Camera Deceleration=2000.000000

Keyboard Camera Acceleration=500.000000

Keyboard Camera DPS=200.000000

TextureVariation=7

BodyVariation=9

AppearanceType=166

PCGender=0

GameCompleted=0

CurSithLord=2

Hide InGame GUI=0

Use Small Fonts=0

Hide Unequippable=0

Tutorial Popups=0

Subtitles=1

Mini Map=1

Floating Numbers=1

Status Summary=1

Enable Mouse Teleporting To Buttons=1

Mouse Sensitivity=44

Difficulty Level=1

Auto Level Up NPCs=0

Mouse Look=0

AutoSave=1

EnableScreenShot=0

Reverse Mouse Buttons=0

Reverse Ingame YAxis=0

Reverse Minigame YAxis=0

Combat Movement=1

TooltipDelay Sec=1

Disable Movies=0

[config]

firstrun=0

[Keymapping]

Action286B=8

Action286A=7

Action285B=10

Action285A=9

Action284B=54

Action284A=51

Action283B=54

Action283A=51

Action282B=69

Action282A=73

Action281B=53

Action281A=76

Action280B=69

Action280A=73

Action268=52

Action265=58

Action264=57

Action263=43

Action262=85

Action261=84

Action260=83

Action259=82

Action258=81

Action257=80

Action256=79

Action255=78

Action254=77

Action253=31

Action245=75

Action244=55

Action243=67

Action242=74

Action241=87

Action240=56

Action239=68

Action238=82

Action236=83

Action234=81

Action232=80

Action230=79

Action228=78

Action226=77

Action225=70

Action224=90

Action223=31

Action222=25

Action221=24

Action220=29

Action219=28

Action218=42

Action217=87

Action216=65

Action215=63

Action214=60

Action213=62

Action212=61

Action211=66

Action210=59

Action209=71

Action208=89

Action207=72

Action206=30

Action205=55

Action204=67

[Autopause Options]

End Of Combat Round=0

Mine Sighted=0

Enemy Sighted=0

Party Killed=1

Action Menu=0

New Target Selected=0

[Movies Shown]

Movie10=0

Movie 9=0

Movie 8=0

Movie 7=16

Movie 6=0

Movie 5=2

Movie 4=0

Movie 3=0

Movie 2=0

Movie 1=245

Movie 0=124

----

Lucasarts solution:

Star Wars Knights of the Old Republic II: The Sith Lords

What should I do if my computer goes to a black screen or locks-up?

If you end up at a black screen or the game appears to lock up, please press <ALT-F4> before trying anything else. If this fails, press <CTRL-ALT-DEL> once and choose <END TASK> on Star Wars Knights of the Old Republic II: The Sith Lords, which should take you back to the desktop.

NOTE: Windows 2000 and XP users will need to click on Task Manager, and then choose <END TASK>.

If you do not see a dialog box after pressing <CTRL-ALT-DEL>, press <ENTER> twice and this should take you back to the desktop. Then restart your computer and try running the game again.

---

LMAO Reboot! You guys are AWESOME!

bought the game yesterday and have had nothing but problems. Constant crashes and lockups not to mention sounds bugs have made it hard for me to get the full KOTOR II experience. Everytime I get to a specific part, the game crashes. I have the following system:

AMD Athlon64 3000+

MSI K8T Neo-FSR (K8T800)

1GB Mushkin PC3200

ATI Radeon 9700 Pro (cat. 5.2 currently)

SB Audigy 2 ZS

Windows XP SP1

I've tried various ATI driver versions including 4.1, 4.11, 4.12, 5.1, and 5.2. I still crash very often. I'm using all the latest drivers for everything and have tried all the troubleshooting options. My system is 100% prime95 stable and never crashes unless it's a known bug or problem with a game.

Possible Spoiler:

The part I'm having the most problem with is right after a long series of cutscenes. As soon as they end, I get a short lockup then a CTD (crash to desktop). This is happening at the end of the Jekk'Jekk Tarr tunnels.

2) Various problems with conversations... I've noticed the game sort of fast forward through responses from characters... they'll say something that flashes on the screen, but I don't get a chance to hear it or read it adequately. Also, I've noticed people facing the wrong way and performing animations while talking; the main example that comes to mind is when Atton talks to the main character from the pilot's seat and he is facing you, typing away at thin air instead of the console his back is to.

Exactly the problem I'm having!

1) Game starts itself in windowed mode... I know I've read something along these lines from at least one other person, but I just wanted to add my voice to the issue... It is hard to switch back to full screen as well because the mouse disappears as I try to scroll to the maximize button. Fortunately, once I get it maximized there are no further difficulties during the game.

wow! I thought only I had this problem! Yes it is difficult to swtch to the full mode. http://forums.obsidianent.com/index.php?ac...ype=post&id=971

few more bugs

7 hours though the game 3 robots start talking about you and then the subtiles goes haywire, bout 3 subtitles that didn't have anything to to with that the robots where saying, was at the bigining of a snow area if that helps with out giving to many spoilers

The Robot you take controll of on telos also walks realy fast for a driod

Duno if this is a bug or just i need more practice tho the swoop racer seems to be 2 high up and dosn't seem to hit the speeds or any of the barrers or the red things that are about, Also -.- more speed issuses, its 2 slow !! tho could be just cos of the first problem ;)

I went to Dantooine first, after Telos, everything worked good until then. It (Dant) was a big giant ball of laggy spit. I moved around very slowly until I got around the corner, then it was over. I couldn't move at all. I tried very short movements, but as soon I reached a certain point. Viola! Cease to move. I started an older game, and went to Nar Shadda intead and I'm having no 'real' problems. There are a lot of glitches. Anton wasn't in his cell in the polar region, he was outside the door when Kreia was talking to him. Characters not being in place when cut scene discussions are going on is not uncommon. Staticy sound is another problem. Movies are also kinda bright. This might not be a bug, but I don't think Obsedian did near the job with cut movies that Bioware did.

Dual Athlon 2400 MP

ATI Radeon 9650 w/ 256MB

2 G PC2100 memory

Windows XP w/ SP2

I have this stupid load bug too. Except i have a Gforce, so I don't think it is video card related. When it occurs, not even shutting the game down and restart it again would help. I must restart my machine.

I experimented by killing bunch of process (system and otherwise) when this occurred, and it solved problems on two occasions.

And yes, I must restart my computer after this occurs, which freakn annoying.

Okay, I on a desktop which is running an Athlon 2600 and a ATI 9800 pro.

My biggest complaint is the frequent lockups when I try loading save games. Probably 50% of the time. Oops, said the wrong thing in a dialog? Need to reload? Frozen. 1/3 through loading save games it freezes and even if I shut the game down and try reloading it still freezes in the same spot. Just like it did in KOTOR1. This is rediculous. If I reboot the save file loads fine. Loading from map to map works flawlessly, but loading save games locks up half the time. Also if I close the game and wait 10 minutes or so.. the game loads the save again?! I'm not a Swoop Race guru or anything so I can basically forget doing that. Pazaak? Hah, forget it. Might have to actually load the game?

Then I crash to the desktop every once in awhile. Not a huge problem as this crash never presents loading issues and it's mostly rare.

I too notices a pole attached to Atton's head. Reload fixed it.

As someone else mentioned the alien dialog is infuriating. In KOTOR 1 the speed was fairly slow, and you could always advance it with your mouse if you wanted.

Same problem with the CD install too. It kept asking for disc 1 in an error msg. Awesome!

The same swoop race glitch someone else spoke up where I beat the last ranked guy yet he said I didn't beat any records? Ah well, the rebooting is too annoying anyway.

Recently I did something evil to an NPC and a new companion I picked up with a funky arm forced a dialog berating me while kreia ran off to attack a robot. The new guy apparently noticed and started firing on the robot with his blaster while casually telling me off, all in the cutscene?

-----

I've been trying different drivers. I started with ATI 5.1 drivers.. tried 5.2, switched to 5.1 omega, then to 4.2 omega beta, then to 4.11, and no matter what I always get this rediculous loading glitch with save games 1/3 through loading. This happens sometimes every other load, or every few loads.

ATI and Bioware didn't do #$^@ about KOTOR1. Obsidian Ent. obviously isn't going to do anything. Or they would have fixed it before releasing it. Ati never bothered to release proper drivers for a GOTY so they aren't for this. Awesome game!

INI file:

[Display Options]

FullScreen=1

Disable Movies=0

Disable Intro Movies=0

Sort Modules=1

Width=640

Height=480

BitsPerPixels=32

RefreshRate=60

[sound Options]

Music Volume=85

Voiceover Volume=85

Sound Effects Volume=85

Movie Volume=85

Number 3D Voices=27

Number 2D Voices=64

2D3D Bias=1.50

EAX=0

Sound Init=0

Disable Sound=0

Force Software=0

[Graphics Options]

Grass=1

Shadows=1

EnableHardwareMouse=1

FullScreen=1

AllowSoftShadows=1

RefreshRate=85

Width=800

Height=600

V-Sync=0

Texture Quality=2

Anti Aliasing=0

Emitters=1

Anisotropy=8

Frame Buffer=1

Soft Shadows=1

Brightness=57

[Game Options]

UnlockedPlanetSongs=7

Enable Tooltips=1

Keyboard Camera Deceleration=2000.000000

Keyboard Camera Acceleration=500.000000

Keyboard Camera DPS=200.000000

TextureVariation=7

BodyVariation=9

AppearanceType=166

PCGender=0

GameCompleted=0

CurSithLord=2

Hide InGame GUI=0

Use Small Fonts=0

Hide Unequippable=0

Tutorial Popups=0

Subtitles=1

Mini Map=1

Floating Numbers=1

Status Summary=1

Enable Mouse Teleporting To Buttons=1

Mouse Sensitivity=44

Difficulty Level=1

Auto Level Up NPCs=0

Mouse Look=0

AutoSave=1

EnableScreenShot=0

Reverse Mouse Buttons=0

Reverse Ingame YAxis=0

Reverse Minigame YAxis=0

Combat Movement=1

TooltipDelay Sec=1

Disable Movies=0

[config]

firstrun=0

[Keymapping]

Action286B=8

Action286A=7

Action285B=10

Action285A=9

Action284B=54

Action284A=51

Action283B=54

Action283A=51

Action282B=69

Action282A=73

Action281B=53

Action281A=76

Action280B=69

Action280A=73

Action268=52

Action265=58

Action264=57

Action263=43

Action262=85

Action261=84

Action260=83

Action259=82

Action258=81

Action257=80

Action256=79

Action255=78

Action254=77

Action253=31

Action245=75

Action244=55

Action243=67

Action242=74

Action241=87

Action240=56

Action239=68

Action238=82

Action236=83

Action234=81

Action232=80

Action230=79

Action228=78

Action226=77

Action225=70

Action224=90

Action223=31

Action222=25

Action221=24

Action220=29

Action219=28

Action218=42

Action217=87

Action216=65

Action215=63

Action214=60

Action213=62

Action212=61

Action211=66

Action210=59

Action209=71

Action208=89

Action207=72

Action206=30

Action205=55

Action204=67

[Autopause Options]

End Of Combat Round=0

Mine Sighted=0

Enemy Sighted=0

Party Killed=1

Action Menu=0

New Target Selected=0

[Movies Shown]

Movie10=0

Movie 9=0

Movie 8=0

Movie 7=16

Movie 6=0

Movie 5=2

Movie 4=0

Movie 3=0

Movie 2=0

Movie 1=245

Movie 0=124

----

Lucasarts solution:

Star Wars Knights of the Old Republic II: The Sith Lords

What should I do if my computer goes to a black screen or locks-up?

If you end up at a black screen or the game appears to lock up, please press <ALT-F4> before trying anything else. If this fails, press <CTRL-ALT-DEL> once and choose <END TASK> on Star Wars Knights of the Old Republic II: The Sith Lords, which should take you back to the desktop.

NOTE: Windows 2000 and XP users will need to click on Task Manager, and then choose <END TASK>.

If you do not see a dialog box after pressing <CTRL-ALT-DEL>, press <ENTER> twice and this should take you back to the desktop. Then restart your computer and try running the game again.

---

LMAO Reboot! You guys are AWESOME!

2 small bugs I remember:

SPOILERS ahead

1- On Nar Shadaa, after Ratrin Vhek asks for his ship and tells me about the secret compartment I head back to the ship. When I enter the ship there is a black screen (as if a cutscene was about to start) and when I get to the starboard dormitory there is no secret compartment. I saved and reloaded. Still nothing. I tried the autosave and it worked. Weird.

2- On Dxun, I was with Handmaiden and Kreia when I got to an old crashed ship. It appeared to be from the Mandalorian Wars (if I remember correctly). Anyway when I get out of the crater below the ship the two ladies did not follow. When a fight started they came and helped and after the fight the got back to their hiding place. I had to remove the characters from the party and add them to solve this.

There were a few glitches here and there that I do not remember at the moment.

Of course all this is not major, but it was frustrating for a few minutes. From what i've played so far (about half), this is one of the best game i've ever played.

Don't know if this was already posted... didn't feel like reading through all the pages of bugs, but..

(SPOILERS)

On Onderon, I "removed" the three heads of security or whatever for Anda. It says in my journal that I should talk to Anda and let her know I finished. She just says to me "No news, eh? Please finish the Job." And every time I go back into the Cantina, what's his name, Guido or whatever (the guy you "convince" to leave by threatening to harm his family) reappears, and the conversation options appear again. I've talked to him like 4 times, and actually gotten experience and dark side points 4 times as well for it.

I am running the game on a Athlon 64 3000+, K8T800 based mobo, 1GB PC2700, Radeon 9600, Audigy 2 ZS. Catalyst 5.1, latest Audigy drivers, latest VIA Hyperion drivers. Windows XP SP2 all critical updates.

Graphics issues:

No Widescreen Support - this feature is something I really wanted to see with KOTOR 2. Something I thought that was mentioned as being supported in one of the developer interviews out there.

Transparent walls - Sometimes a wall or floor will just disappear and I can see into other rooms. In the prologue, the entire Ebon Hawk was flashing in and out at one point.

Game Starts in Window - Randomly the game seems to choose to start in a window. Is fixed by setting resolution again in game settings. Annoying.

Slowdowns for no apparent reason - At some points while looking at various things, even just plain walls, the framerate will plummet. Makes me think back to the transparent wall issue where I can see thru the entire level and wonder if hidden surface removal is broken. Usually the game runs pretty good though.

Crashes to Desktop - Sometimes if I change graphics settings while in-game, such as antialiasing, the game will "think" for about 30 seconds and eventually crash. It locks up the taskbar when it crashes and I have to reboot to get control over windows again.

Audio Issues:

Dialog cuts off before finished - Nearly every single cutscene where a character speaks cuts out too soon. Where it says "static" in the subtitle, there is no static in the sound....it just jumps onward.

O.K. First off: I'm having a problem with opening doors, specifically on Narr Shadaa. In the Docking area, there are two doors that both lead to the same area. I can see on my map that there is something behind those doors, not just a faded background. Anyway, when I put the cursor on the door, the action icon does not pop up, so I can't open either one.

Another problem is on Telos, in the apartment areas, when I run or walk, my character moves in "pulses." What I mean by that is he is constantly speeding up and slowing down over a short period of time. He''l go fast for like 1/4 second and slow for 1/4 second. It's very annoying, but luckily it only happens in the big open apartment areas, but no where else.

Now, the big problem: I'm currently on Narr Shadaa. I've gone down underneath the Jekk-Jekk Tarr Cantina to rescue Mira, who ends up rescuing herself. I get to the console to unlock the entrances. Then after using my character to kill all of the Ubese bounty hunters, (discustingly easy), I go to that same console, check for the possible escape routes, can't go out the way Mira did because the action icon won't show up when I put the cursor over the door. And I can't go out through the Cantina because it says the door is still locked. So, what's the deal? How did everyone else get out of there?

O.K. First off: I'm having a problem with opening doors, specifically on Narr Shadaa. In the Docking area, there are two doors that both lead to the same area. I can see on my map that there is something behind those doors, not just a faded background. Anyway, when I put the cursor on the door, the action icon does not pop up, so I can't open either one.

Another problem is on Telos, in the apartment areas, when I run or walk, my character moves in "pulses." What I mean by that is he is constantly speeding up and slowing down over a short period of time. He''l go fast for like 1/4 second and slow for 1/4 second. It's very annoying, but luckily it only happens in the big open apartment areas, but no where else.

I see both the activation problem and the pulsing movement problem as well. Sometimes when you click on a door, terminal, etc it does nothing and I get stuck in place until I jitter around a bunch. The pulsing framerate occurs seemingly randomly, but does occur much more the longer the game is running.

Several people have already mentioned it, but since it seems pretty universal, I should restate it: This game needs to be patched immediately to fix the Telos swoop racing bug. While it doesn't ruin the game, it doesn't work at all as they intended it. Basically, you just race and it always says you didn't place, even if you got 2nd place (haven't gotten 1st yet, i'll go try).

I'm really disappointed with how buggy this game is...has obsidian been just sitting on their asses since they released it on xbox, totally ignoring major bugs like this???

Hello.

I have also experienced the same Telos swoop bug (unable to win even though you beat the track times) and would like it fixed. Strange ATI graphics stuttering (jumping around between different Catalyst versions and .ini changes to cope) also experienced in large open spaces.

In addition I have experienced portions of conversations "skipping" people's dialogue (this has been reported in other posts).

JC.

Update1: I have now experienced the "- Everybody in the whole galaxy refuses to sit, all (formerly) sitting persons now stand, sometimes through the tables" mentioned in Battlewookie's post as well. No amount of re-loading or re-starting appears to return people to sitting state. The number of irritating "minor bugs" is becoming, well...irritating.

Several people have already mentioned it, but since it seems pretty universal, I should restate it:  This game needs to be patched immediately to fix the Telos swoop racing bug.  While it doesn't ruin the game, it doesn't work at all as they intended it.  Basically, you just race and it always says you didn't place, even if you got 2nd place (haven't gotten 1st yet, i'll go try).

I'm really disappointed with how buggy this game is...has obsidian been just sitting on their asses since they released it on xbox, totally ignoring major bugs like this???

ok, i also had that swoop bug on telos, it then disappeared suddenly.

much more important is that i lost my complete party while still on telos, after playing the robot solo (downloading data from czerka mainframe) - they don't come back when i get to control the main character again in ithorian compound. i'm on my own! i tried starting again from a save before the mainframe quest but the result was the same. this means that i currently cannot continue at all... :devil:\

in another forum where a user had encountered the same bug it was suggested that he "reset the party" - what's meant by that? i'd be grateful for any help... and a PATCH!!

ok, right after you have searched the net for 2 hrs and lastly posted here, you suddenly have the right idea... the party selection screen (which i hadn't used in kotor2 since there was no choice up to this point) can fortunately be used to bring the comrades back - woot, now i can continue... :D

however, it's still a bug and reading through this thread i'm afraid of what's to come... :geek:

Obout this bugs when racing. I also can't get my score registered and i have complited the race 1, 2 ,3 and 4 and still lose.

My speeder or what-it's-name don't stay on the track i am obove it. A restart helps.

On datooine i get lagg and my char won't move. Temp solution select onather char and start walking, try this with all shars untill u can walk again or set lover graphics. I don't know for Nvidia cards, but it sounds like an ATI realated prob.

Soone i will try this vertex something option in ini file and see if it works (if u have an ATI card that is).

Have any of u tried some of xbox bugs/"glitches" yet? Do they work?

Now, the big problem: I'm currently on Narr Shadaa. I've gone down underneath the Jekk-Jekk Tarr Cantina to rescue Mira, who ends up rescuing herself. I get to the console to unlock the entrances. Then after using my character to kill all of the Ubese bounty hunters, (discustingly easy), I go to that same console, check for the possible escape routes, can't go out the way Mira did because the action icon won't show up when I put the cursor over the door. And I can't go out through the Cantina because it says the door is still locked. So, what's the deal? How did everyone else get out of there?

I too have had your first problem (the doors not there). I'm not sure if that's something that has been cut off the game or if it's a bug. As for your problem below the cantina, try to get back to the arena.

I have this annoying bug/thing/whatever :thumbsup:

Its basicly when i load a new area, from time to time, it stops loading and i get a error signature report from windows saying that KOTOR2 has done something illegal. Okay, i had the same problem with KOTOR1, but i never got around to post the problem.

I thought it might have something to do with the sp2, so this morning i formated and installed xp again, I downloaded all security updates and Windows Media Player 10, and ofcourse the regular, nforce drivers and ati driver. But no sp1 or sp2.

Same problem :thumbsup:

now it's not a big problem, as of quick saving always jumps in and saves the game before the problem begins and i can just restart the application (KOTOR2) and play the game futher, but its getting annoying, and i dont want to have any breaks while i play :) , and im totally cluless to what to do with this problem :">

does anyone know of this problem and have fixed or bypassed it, is this something you have been experiencing before. if not please help anyway ;) Please help!

I got the latest patch <_<

and i have this problem with Morrowind 3, but the rest of the games i play works....yeah! :D

Amd64 2.2 Ghz:wub:

Epox ep-9nda3+ 64bit motherboard:wub:

Twinmos 1024MB dual ram

Ati radeon 9600xt

Maxtor10 200GB hardrive

logitech mx310 usb mouse

Microsoft digital media pro usb keyboard

sargothsigcopy.jpg

small bug on nar shaddaa because i took out goto's ship before talking to vogga the hut. a refuge couple wants to escape the planet but fassaa says they can't because of goto's raiding of vogga's freighter and i should talk to him. but he will hire the refugee pilot now that goto is no longer raiding voggaa's freighters. I talk to vogga and he thanks me for seeing to it the goto will no longer raid his ship, and he agrees to help out on the telos fuel.

2 locked doors in the dock area near fasssaa, and no option to pick them.

is visas, the sith assassin suppose to max out to the light side shortly after joining the team, my character is maxed out to the light side.

also involving fassaa, he asks me to prioritize 3 ships coming in and he is having a problem because the 3 pylons aren't online at the same time. I got them online before talking to fassaa, but the pylons reset after i talked to him, but the control panel near fassaa didn't reset, so i can't get all 3 pylons on at the same time.

I am enjoying the game, very much, so far. Good Going :(