Just The Matter Of Days!!

nnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnn

nnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnn

nnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnggggggggggggggggggggggg :blink:

Well yes I've choosen free delivery.

Because I've ordered many times like this from Amazon and usually I receive them the next day, so why pay more??

And by the light of the moon

He prays for their beauty not doom

This is how i think it works.

It is releast on the 8th in the US, this is when they ship it to europe and the rest of the world. Those contries will get it on the 9th at the earliest. Amazon sends them out when they get them (9th), so i get my copy on the 10/11th of feb.  :D

OR they do have made enough copies and those already are on their way, just to make sure it's there by the release. This is what I wan't to believe atleast. K1 arrived 2 days early and I got it 1 day before release (that little maneuver made me a happy customer and have bought all my games from that same shop since then), so I'm feeling pretty confident I'll be playing K2 by the end of next week. :thumbsup:

This is how i think it works.

It is releast on the 8th in the US, this is when they ship it to europe and the rest of the world. Those contries will get it on the 9th at the earliest. Amazon sends them out when they get them (9th), so i get my copy on the 10/11th of feb.  :D

OR they do have made enough copies and those already are on their way, just to make sure it's there by the release. This is what I wan't to believe atleast. K1 arrived 2 days early and I got it 1 day before release (that little maneuver made me a happy customer and have bought all my games from that same shop since then), so I'm feeling pretty confident I'll be playing K2 by the end of next week. :thumbsup:

Well i'm sure i will be playing k2 b4 that!

Another great idea by the people who brought you beer milkshakes!

"I don't see a problem...then again, SW isn't my life, so what do I know...." - some who makes 27.8 post per day on a SW forum!

Jinrai is not a finnish knight, its one of those transformers

People laugh when I say that I think a jellyfish is one of the most beautiful things in the world. What they don't understand is, I mean a jellyfish with long, blond hair.

??? where did you get this idea ???

hmm.... damn green antennas, they always give us marsians away...

invasion is at hand, we will steal all your copies of Kotor2!!! muaahahahhahaa >_<

(what can we do? the mars equivalent of electronic arts has a monopol on games! all we get is stupid MFL, MBA, and MHL sports sequels)

:wub::blink::blink:

??? where did you get this idea ???

hmm.... damn green antennas, they always give us marsians away...

invasion is at hand, we will steal all your copies of Kotor2!!! muaahahahhahaa >_<

(what can we do? the mars equivalent of electronic arts has a monopol on games! all we get is stupid MFL, MBA, and MHL sports sequels)

:wub::blink::blink:

Noo!!!! We humans will guard our copies of KotOR II with our lives. You will not get my copy Martian scum!!!