Episode 3 intro text

OrganisedChaos

im sorry but you are clinically insane. its basically common knowledge that Obi kicks Anakin's arse, I mean duh, thats why he's gotta wear the Vader suit. Cos Obi cut him up so good.

DUUUUUH

I am? Must be the reason why I aren

This post is not to be enjoyed, discussed, or referenced on company time.

The TV series could describe the creation of the empire and the jedi hunt..

It would be cool to see Vader hunting down the little Jedi punks.. :D

And by the light of the moon

He prays for their beauty not doom

You should have learnt by now that the new SW movies suck.

And I can't wait to see Obi and Anakin to fight, I'm justexcited as to who will WIN!!!

"oh and by the way i was being sarcastic"

"well duh"

Obi will win. I think it was hinted in episode 4 when darth and obi fought.

im sorry but you are clinically insane. its basically common knowledge that Obi kicks Anakin's arse, I mean duh, thats why he's gotta wear the Vader suit. Cos Obi cut him up so good.

DUUUUUH

Whoa, go easy on him. Never want to criticize for using the spoiler tag.

"Better safe than sorry" as they say.

"Working for Davik was like driving a spike in the side of your head. Sure, you got something new up there, but in the end, you've lost something as well." - Canderous

"But I though Jedi weren't allowed to love." - Handmaiden

"But some do it anyway. We call it pulling a Bindo." - The Exile

You should have learnt by now that the new SW movies suck.

And I can't wait to see Obi and Anakin to fight, I'm justexcited as to who will WIN!!!

"oh and by the way i was being sarcastic"

"well duh"

Obi will win. I think it was hinted in episode 4 when darth and obi fought.

DUUUUUH

Um, no, that's because he fell into lava.

Um, no, that's because he fell into lava.

Offical website said: "Darth Vader's grim black attire was a life-support system, his labored mechanical breathing the sound of a walking iron lung. Critically injured in a lightsaber battle with Obi-Wan Kenobi years ago, Vader became "more machine than man," kept alive only by the devices built into his suit. The fearsome visage of his breath mask reflects the dark identity that he assumed after his fall from the light side of the force."

It doesn

This post is not to be enjoyed, discussed, or referenced on company time.

Offical website said: "Darth Vader's grim black attire was a life-support system, his labored mechanical breathing the sound of a walking iron lung. Critically injured in a lightsaber battle with Obi-Wan Kenobi years ago, Vader became "more machine than man," kept alive only by the devices built into his suit. The fearsome visage of his breath mask reflects the dark identity that he assumed after his fall from the light side of the force."

It doesn

I have to agree with Volourn.  Bioware is pretty much dead now.  Deals like this kills development studios.

478327[/snapback]

I heard that there is going to be the best melee-weapon (lightsabers here) duel in history... I wonder if they can pull it off. Well, I can't wait to see Anee and Obi demonstrate their skills...

Anyways, I'm not waiting for something extraordinary or completely new tho.... It will surely look and feel like Ep2. And it's good.

Having watched the trailer, I have to say that there is going to be more action than ever before.

Besides eps 7-9 if they're made.

what about this TV series that it being planned?  what do people think about that?  if Lucas can let someone else write it then it may be good.

I don't know he hasn't had any luck letting other people do the writing so far. To write about someone else's characters is onerous at best.

As for Obi-Won and Anakin, I'm sure it will be quite the tableau. It definitely has all the build up to be one of those "defining" scenes in film.

People laugh when I say that I think a jellyfish is one of the most beautiful things in the world. What they don't understand is, I mean a jellyfish with long, blond hair.