"bonus dialogue" in KOTORII

This might be a dumb question but is there any way to avoid these "bonus" dialogues, I plan to play the game several times and to be honest they sound kinda dumb. Would have liked them better as part of a gag reel than ingame after 3 playthroughs. Don't want to see that everytime I play after finishing the game 3 times.

This might be a dumb question but is there any way to avoid these "bonus" dialogues, I plan to play the game several times and to be honest they sound kinda dumb. Would have liked them better as part of a gag reel than ingame after 3 playthroughs. Don't want to see that everytime I play after finishing the game 3 times.

i dont think so. the atton one that was posted above happened automatically when i "have" to talk to him on peragus (ie. it wasnt an optional conversation).

Yeah, I was thinking that too. I will want to here it once, but not every time.

But I'm going to play the PC version, so someone will probably make a mod that will let me turn the "bonus dialog" on and off.

"Working for Davik was like driving a spike in the side of your head. Sure, you got something new up there, but in the end, you've lost something as well." - Canderous

"But I though Jedi weren't allowed to love." - Handmaiden

"But some do it anyway. We call it pulling a Bindo." - The Exile

• 3 weeks later...
hahaaaa atton says something to my female character along the lines of "are you an angel? just kidding.  thats the worst line i have ever used, i hope some kid doesnt use it"

That's foreshadowing right there! :lol:

He must be gifted... I swear, he should get in that line of work. Maybe he should join the ranks of the Echani warriors (they can predict the outcome of battles too). I mean he predicted something that would happen 4000 years from then. I can't even predict what will happen 5 minutes from now (Can anyone?).

I can. In five minutes, I will be stting at my computer reading a forum on the internet. :o

Hawk! Eggplant! AWAKEN!