need much help

when will the xbox kotor 2 be released in uk?

should the be Feb 9 or 11...(I think). Though with the way the whole release things been going with this title it could be next christmas before the UK gets it.

"The only difference between genius and stupidity is genius has its limits!" - Albert Einstein.

"It's better to be thought a fool, than to open your mouth and remove all doubt!"

"You can try to kill me, you'd fail!, but you can try!" - Revan.

"When you have exhausted all other possibilities whatever remains, however improbable must be the truth." - Sherlock Holmes (a.k.a. Sir Arthur Conan Dole)

"A lack of planning on your part, does not constitute an emergency on my part"

AscendedPaladin.png

I'm sorry fish but your an idiot!

Now where else have i heard that today?

I think you might have gotten up on the wrong side of the bed today fish.

Another great idea by the people who brought you beer milkshakes!

"I don't see a problem...then again, SW isn't my life, so what do I know...." - some who makes 27.8 post per day on a SW forum!

;)

"Working for Davik was like driving a spike in the side of your head. Sure, you got something new up there, but in the end, you've lost something as well." - Canderous

"But I though Jedi weren't allowed to love." - Handmaiden

"But some do it anyway. We call it pulling a Bindo." - The Exile

I think you might have gotten up on the wrong side of the bed today fish.

sorry but must you throw that back in my perfect face? anyway i just couldnt be bothered finding out myself and these forums suck lately so we need as many threads as possible.

nuff said kthxbye i win gg no re.

11th Feb in the UK. :)

Just because you're a bit thinner than your even fatter mum it doesn't mean you're in excellent physical shape, if you could fit through the door and view the normal people you'd notice that cheeseburger boy. Squid suck.

Shouldn't this thread be deleted or something? No offence or anything but it's not serving any real purpose is it? I mean it said pretty clearly that international X-BOX users and PC (presumably U.S. PC users) users would get the game in February 2005. It's quite obvious they'll have a UK version...

Assuming that the pre-order date for KotOR 2 for PC is February 8th, the International XBOX release won't be too far off...

Shouldn't this thread be deleted or something? No offence or anything but it's not serving any real purpose is it? I mean it said pretty clearly that international X-BOX users and PC (presumably U.S. PC users) users would get the game in February 2005. It's quite obvious they'll have a UK version...

Assuming that the pre-order date for KotOR 2 for PC is February 8th, the International XBOX release won't be too far off...

ahh yes but who knows LA might have just meant that international airports will have it but the game stores/players will have to wait until june before they can get their copy.

Also I am guessing that they wouldn't screw the pooch agian and not release the PC version all around the world at the sametime, I mean it would be bad for business to only release the US PC version since within a half hour of someone getting it, it would be on the internet for free.

"The only difference between genius and stupidity is genius has its limits!" - Albert Einstein.

"It's better to be thought a fool, than to open your mouth and remove all doubt!"

"You can try to kill me, you'd fail!, but you can try!" - Revan.

"When you have exhausted all other possibilities whatever remains, however improbable must be the truth." - Sherlock Holmes (a.k.a. Sir Arthur Conan Dole)

"A lack of planning on your part, does not constitute an emergency on my part"

AscendedPaladin.png

Also I am guessing that they wouldn't screw the pooch agian and not release the PC version all around the world at the sametime, I mean it would be bad for business to only release the US PC version since within a half hour of someone getting it, it would be on the internet for free.

What are you talking about? Don't be foolish. Nobody downloads games, that's illegal... :ph34r:

I agree with jaguars, pirating is such a harsh word. It's simply "try before you buy". That way you are sure your purchase won't be a waste.