Jedi Robes

... I take it you are joking...

Lou Gutman, P.I.- It's like I'm not even trying anymore!
http://theatomicdanger.iforumer.com/index....theatomicdanger

One billion b-balls dribbling simultaneously throughout the galaxy. One trillion b-balls being slam dunked through a hoop throughout the galaxy. I can feel every single b-ball that has ever existed at my fingertips. I can feel their collective knowledge channeling through my viens. Every jumpshot, every rebound and three-pointer, every layup, dunk, and free throw. I am there.

The randomness of it makes for some interesting playthroughs. My first playthrough I got the Zeison Sha intitate armor in the Telos military base - pretty early in the game. My second game, I didn't really get nice robes until near the end. I just started a third game, and I already got a padawan robe on the Harbinger. Well, Obsidian totally succeeded in making it very random.

I found the Ossus Keeper robes in the museum in the Onderon palace, along with some other really nice stuff.

baby, take off your beret

everyone's a critic and most people are DJs

I wonder if this is gonna be the same for the PC version or will there be some robes in set place???

I don't see why they would change it, it has not been high on the list of complaints that US xboxers have made. :rolleyes:

Another great idea by the people who brought you beer milkshakes!

"I don't see a problem...then again, SW isn't my life, so what do I know...." - some who makes 27.8 post per day on a SW forum!

Are some of the robes still like they were in KotOR or are they all in the new style (or should i say, be how they should look).

"I don't see a problem...then again, SW isn't my life, so what do I know...." - some who makes 27.8 post per day on a SW forum!

Are some of the robes still like they were in KotOR or are they all in the new style (or should i say, be how they should look).

The robes look really cool this time around not like in Kotor :rolleyes:

Except for the jay shay armor stuff which look really gay and stupid something the fab five would wear.

Oh btw the random loot system sucks big time.

The robes look really cool this time around not like in Kotor :shifty:

Except for the jay shay armor stuff which look really gay and stupid something the fab five would wear.

Oh btw the random loot system sucks big time.

Those 'skirt-things' on the Jal Shay/Jeison Sha armors are ridiculous. :)

manthing2.jpg

They are all the way they should look.

Plus there are some Robes that you can be assured to find during the game like the Dark Jedi Master Robe, Jedi Master Robe and Ossus Keeper Robe.

They are all the way they should look.

Plus there are some Robes that you can be assured to find during the game like the Dark Jedi Master Robe, Jedi Master Robe and Ossus Keeper Robe.

So where do you find them?

But was he correct in saying that those 3 robes are always in or do you think that is only what has happened during his games?

Dark jedi master robes have come off of Sion in all of my games. Jedi master robes have come off of Vrook in my games also...

One billion b-balls dribbling simultaneously throughout the galaxy. One trillion b-balls being slam dunked through a hoop throughout the galaxy. I can feel every single b-ball that has ever existed at my fingertips. I can feel their collective knowledge channeling through my viens. Every jumpshot, every rebound and three-pointer, every layup, dunk, and free throw. I am there.

Oh darnet I forgot what forum this was in sorry...