What changes?

As I understand it, some of the bugs found in the Xbox will be fixed when the PC version arrives. Has anyone heard anything specific on this? As in what problems can we expect to have fixed, will any other quests be added, etc.? Or is this something Obsidian is frantically working on with no idea of what will and won't get fixed?

No idea we haven't heard much at all from Obsidian. And I don't dare visit any forum but this one in fear of spoilers.

"For ourselves, we shall not trouble you with specious pretences- either of how we have a right to our empire because we overthrew the Mede, or are now attacking you because of wrong that you have done us- and make a long speech which would not be believed; and in return we hope that you, instead of thinking to influence us by saying that you did not join the Lacedaemonians, although their colonists, or that you have done us no wrong, will aim at what is feasible, holding in view the real sentiments of us both; since you know as well as we do that right, as the world goes, is only in question between equals in power, while the strong do what they can and the weak suffer what they must."

If you look in the FAQ here or wasit in the genberal forum? Anyway Akari, the programmer states that nothing will be added or changed except for bugs(pun intended)

DISCLAIMER: Do not take what I write seriously unless it is clearly and in no uncertain terms, declared by me to be meant in a serious and non-humoristic manner. If there is no clear indication, asume the post is written in jest. This notification is meant very seriously and its purpouse is to avoid misunderstandings and the consequences thereof. Furthermore; I can not be held accountable for anything I write on these forums since the idea of taking serious responsability for my unserious actions, is an oxymoron in itself.

Important: as the following sentence contains many naughty words I warn you not to read it under any circumstances; botty, knickers, wee, erogenous zone, psychiatrist, clitoris, stockings, bosom, poetry reading, dentist, fellatio and the department of agriculture.

"I suppose outright stupidity and complete lack of taste could also be considered points of view. "

No idea we haven't heard much at all from Obsidian. And I don't dare visit any forum but this one in fear of spoilers.

You lucky ***tard! Apparantly you missed this guy DarthRavok who intentionally posted a MAJOR spoiler overhere a couple of days ago. Luckily it was deleted very fast because I PM-ed a Mod, so I don't think anyone else saw it, but beware of his topics in this forum, because the little f*** enjoys spoiling people.

You lucky ***tard! Apparantly you missed this guy DarthRavok who intentionally posted a MAJOR spoiler overhere a couple of days ago. Luckily it was deleted very fast because I PM-ed a Mod, so I don't think anyone else saw it, but beware of his topics in this forum, because the little f*** enjoys spoiling people.

Well, thanks for saving the rest of us.

"Working for Davik was like driving a spike in the side of your head. Sure, you got something new up there, but in the end, you've lost something as well." - Canderous

"But I though Jedi weren't allowed to love." - Handmaiden

"But some do it anyway. We call it pulling a Bindo." - The Exile

We knew there would be at least one. It was inevitable.

Well, thanks for saving the rest of us.

Yeah thanks a bunch. (not being sarcastic)

I also read the spoilers by DarthRavok.  If I knew where that guy lived..... :thumbsup:

That guy needs to be banned. Permanently.  He has no place on the boards.  His IP should be banned aswell.  I have no tolerance for people like him.

That is what I suggested to the Mod, but unfortunately, they didn't :p