Is it Raining on Your Parade?

Hmm. Promoting software piracy in a developer's boards isn't the smartest thing to do. It's like begging for the ban. ;)

It's a mere suggestion, and I'd prefer if he/she did it the legal way.

Can't you just borrow the game from someone then? Or play it a bit then return it? EB Games always let me return a game even if I actually played it, with my money back or a product of the same worth, a product which I choose of course.

As for the game itself, I find some of the comments made by X-Box players so moronic that I will probably find KotOR 2 to be the best game I ever played, surpassing the likes of Baldur's Gate, Planescape: Torment and KotOR 1.

Nothing wrong with having your own preferences but, how does a moronic comment about the game make it better in your eyes? :huh:

Cynicism. :devil:

I still see nothing to suggest it won't be fantastic. Then again, I've been avoiding any KOTOR2 forum except this one like the plague for fear of spoilers. See no evil, hear no evil... :-"

Hmm. Promoting software piracy in a developer's boards isn't the smartest thing to do. It's like begging for the ban. :devil:

Can't you just borrow the game from someone then? Or play it a bit then return it? EB Games always let me return a game even if I actually played it, with my money back or a product of the same worth, a product which I choose of course.

Games can only be returned for the same product only here.

Hmm. Promoting software piracy in a developer's boards isn't the smartest thing to do. It's like begging for the ban. :devil:

Games can only be returned for the same product only here.

Or a half pound of un-cut heroin

I know, "only a half pound?", it's a pretty conservative area

As for the game itself, I find some of the comments made by X-Box players so moronic that I will probably find KotOR 2 to be the best game I ever played, surpassing the likes of Baldur's Gate, Planescape: Torment and KotOR 1.

Nothing wrong with having your own preferences but, how does a moronic comment about the game make it better in your eyes? :thumbsup:

Observe!

1- KotOR2 reviewer calls Baldur's Gate a crappy game while bashing KotOR 2.

2- I adore Baldur's Gate.

3- My tastes and the reviewer's tastes are therefore opposed.

4- I will enjoy KotOR 2 since the reviewer didn't like it.

Plus, I'm a bitter, bitter man.

Having just finished the game on a friend's xbox, I have to say that I will still buy the PC version when it comes out. Sure, I disliked the ending. I sure as hell would have liked more time to talk to my NPCs

(especially Visas, who was the person I had been romancing)

. And yes, I did feel the romances were slightly incomplete, and that the dialog trees really did dry out too quickly. But still, the story was captivating in and of itself, it had twists and turns, and didn't just read out like a 5 year old's picture book. I found from reading the opinions of different people that it was mostly the anticipation of playing as Revan again that ruined the TSL experience.

When you look at the game storyline, there isn't much that isn't explained or that can be easily inferred from what the characters say, the only thing that was left out was the fate of Revan, and even then, it still made sense to me, especially since Obsidian made it possible to follow the KotOR I story regardless of Revan's gender and ending alignment, which is harder than it looks.

I am hoping they will fix most of the bugs when the PC version comes out, or will at least patch it, however, but even if they don't, the game has a lot of replay value, the influence system guarentees it, hence it will probably be a long time before I finish with it.

No! I will not be listening to any crap that goes around on theses boards.I want to play the game for my self and see for my self before I comment on the game.I am still looking forward to the game no mater what and I dont care what the ending is like (well I wish it was epic but I am afraid I have to stick to what ever Obsidian has given my future hero/villian).

Nothing wrong with having your own preferences but, how does a moronic comment about the game make it better in your eyes? ;)

Observe!

Who doesn

Observe!

Um, let's just say that your reasoning is not the most sound piece of logic I've found on these boards. But hey, don't let me stop you from forming a beforehand opinion. :thumbsup:

- When he is best, he is a little worse than a man, and when he is worst, he is little better than a beast.

Well.. Some things I was looking forwrad to like the Influence System doesn't seem to be nearly as good as I thought it was gonna be. Still, I think the game - complaints aside - will still be a solidly fun experience so it'll be a worthy purchase. I don't think it'll suck; but I doubt it'll be my favorite game of all time. Then again, neither was KOTOR1 so meh.

DWARVES IN PROJECT ETERNITY = VOLOURN HAS PLEDGED $250.

Observe!

Um, let's just say that your reasoning is not the most sound piece of logic I've found on these boards. But hey, don't let me stop you from forming a beforehand opinion. :-

Beats Hades One's logic. :ph34r: :ph34r: :ph34r:

Well.. Some things I was looking forwrad to like the Influence System doesn't seem to be nearly as good as I thought it was gonna be. Still, I think the game - complaints aside - will still be a solidly fun experience so it'll be a worthy purchase. I don't think it'll suck; but I doubt it'll be my favorite game of all time. Then again, neither was KOTOR1 so meh.

Agreed. I think the game wouldn't be being bashed so badly if there wasn't so much hype about it. If they actually fix the more blatant bugs, the game seems to be worth at least a few playthroughs. If anything, just to make all those posts about K2 not seem so much like totally wasted time. :-

- When he is best, he is a little worse than a man, and when he is worst, he is little better than a beast.