The Ultimate Robe Thread

Ok not to be completely dumb here but why are some of the picts in yellow text while the rest are in green? At first I was thinking it was because those were items that were cut from the game but I read that atleast some *say* they have gotten all of these robes so whats the deal?

"The only difference between genius and stupidity is genius has its limits!" - Albert Einstein.

"It's better to be thought a fool, than to open your mouth and remove all doubt!"

"You can try to kill me, you'd fail!, but you can try!" - Revan.

"When you have exhausted all other possibilities whatever remains, however improbable must be the truth." - Sherlock Holmes (a.k.a. Sir Arthur Conan Dole)

"A lack of planning on your part, does not constitute an emergency on my part"

AscendedPaladin.png

Ok not to be completely dumb here but why are some of the picts in yellow text while the rest are in green? At first I was thinking it was because those were items that were cut from the game but I read that atleast some *say* they have gotten all of these robes so whats the deal?

I think the yellow pics are those of a merchant selling those robes. The green ones belong to the player.

Hmm... so none of those odd robes from the Strat-guide?  I've been curious if people were actually finding Arca jeth's robe, or Jolee's robes... and so on...

The strat guide is bogus. Those Arca Jeth, Aleema Keto robes etc, don't actually exist. <_<

Not so fast. Of all the robes you listed, good job by the way, none of them are green like the ones in the screens on the official website. I believe they do exist.

I was really dissappointed in the robes, especially the Jedi "package" robes. I guess they come equiped with a cup or something

People laugh when I say that I think a jellyfish is one of the most beautiful things in the world. What they don't understand is, I mean a jellyfish with long, blond hair.

Hmm... so none of those odd robes from the Strat-guide?  I've been curious if people were actually finding Arca jeth's robe, or Jolee's robes... and so on...

The strat guide is bogus. Those Arca Jeth, Aleema Keto robes etc, don't actually exist. <_<

Not so fast. Of all the robes you listed, good job by the way, none of them are green like the ones in the screens on the official website. I believe they do exist.

The Matukai robes are green. Or one of them is. Put them on a male character and you'll see. I seem to get them every time, always use them, they're always green.

It would be cool if you could get revans outfit. I twould have been cool if you could get it in KotOR 1.

You do get revan's robes in K1, in the starforge if you're DS. You just don't get the mask.

I think that Revan's robes in K1 are far better looking than the robes in K2, they should have based the DS robes more on that kind of design.

I think that Revan's robes in K1 are far  better looking than the robes in K2, they should have based the DS robes more on that kind of design.

You got to be kidding me! If there is one thing that looks better in this game it is the jedi robes (w00t)

The Matukai robes are green. Or one of them is. Put them on a male character and you'll see. I seem to get them every time, always use them, they're always green.

Are you sure because I put on the Matukai apprentice robes on my male character and they are grey.

and why have upgrade slots for your robes ( or maybe it was the jedi armor) if none of the items cannot be used in them?

You can use the underlays with the Robes. It's not much, but it is better than nothing.

I think what most people are complaining about is that you can only use certain underlays with jedi robes (i.e. The one that allows you to regain health, but not the strengthing one).

"The only difference between genius and stupidity is genius has its limits!" - Albert Einstein.

"It's better to be thought a fool, than to open your mouth and remove all doubt!"

"When you have exhausted all other possibilities whatever remains, however improbable must be the truth." - Sherlock Holmes (a.k.a. Sir Arthur Conan Dole)

AscendedPaladin.png

and why have upgrade slots for your robes ( or maybe it was the jedi armor) if none of the items cannot be used in them?

You can use the underlays with the Robes. It's not much, but it is better than nothing.

I think what most people are complaining about is that you can only use certain underlays with jedi robes (i.e. The one that allows you to regain health, but not the strengthing one).

If that were done Robes would basically be to overpowering.

Not really because most of the robes suck for defence and dex so it wouldn't make then really over powered if the robes were alowed to use all underlays. But I would it would make sense to limit which underlays could be used with which robe for example the dark jedi robes would be able to use Bio and strengthening but not others while the Jedi robes could use bio and the one that protects against melee hits if that makes any sense what so ever

AscendedPaladin.png

Not really because most of the robes suck for defence and dex so it wouldn't make then really over powered if the robes were alowed to use all underlays. But I would it would make sense to limit which underlays could be used with which robe for example the dark jedi robes would be able to use Bio and strengthening but not others while the Jedi robes could use bio and the one that protects against melee hits if that makes any sense what so ever

I got ya. I love Robes :blink:

Yeah they do look 100 times better than the ones in KOTOR I. Plus they do seem to look better than any of the armor in the game.

AscendedPaladin.png

the only underlays you can use are the bio regen underlay and the enviro protect underly..

both really sucketh...

with the jedi armor, you can add energy resistance up to 60, which augmented with other items and force powers makes you immune to lightsabres... :-

a_robe_01 - Basic Clothing

a_robe_02 - Padawan Robe (Def+1)

a_robe_03 - Dark Padawan Robe (Def+1)

a_robe_04 - Baran Do Novice Robe (Def+1,WIS+1,Imm10%/DS/LS)

a_robe_05 - Matukai Apprentice Robe (STR/DEX/CON+1)

a_robe_06 - Zeison Sha Initiate Armor (Def+1,FORT+1)

a_robe_07 - Jal Shey Neophyte Armor (CHA/PER+1)

a_robe_08 - Jedi Robe (Def+1,RegenFP+1)

a_robe_09 - Dark Jedi Robe (Def+1,RegenFP+1)

a_robe_10 - Norris Robe (Def+2,Imm20%/energy)

a_robe_11 - Jal Shey Advisor Armor (CHA+2,WIS/PER+1)

a_robe_12 - Gray Jedi Robe (Def+1,RegenFP+1,CHA+2)

a_robe_13 - Jedi Knight Robe (Def+2,RegenFP+1)

a_robe_14 - Dark Jedi Knight Robe (Def+2,RegenFP+1)

a_robe_15 - Matukai Adept Robe (Def+1,STR/DEX/CON+2)

a_robe_16 - Zeison Sha Warrior Armor (Def+2,FORT+1)

a_robe_17 - Jedi Master Robe (Def+3,RegenFP+1)

a_robe_18 - Dark Jedi Master Robe (Def+3,RegenFP+1)

a_robe_19 - Baran Do Sage Robe (Def+2,WIS+4,Imm20%/DS/LS)

a_robe_20 - Jal Shey Mentor Armor (Def+1,PER/WIS+1,CHA+4)

a_robe_21 - Ossus Keeper Robe (Def+1,WIS/INT+4,CHA+2)

a_robe_22 - Nath Cowling (Def+3,AL-DS,STR+3)

a_robe_23 - Arca Jeth's Robe (Def+2,RegenFP+3,WIS+2,AL-LS)

a_robe_24 - Aleema Keto's Robe (Def+3,RegenFP+1,STR+2,WIS+4,AL-DS)

a_robe_25 - Sylvar's Robe (Def+2,Res15/-DS/energy,DEX+2,AL-LS)

a_robe_26 - Darth Malak's Armor (Def+4,Regen+2,STR+1,AL-DS)

a_robe_27 - Jolee's Robe (Def+3,RegenFP+1,CHA+4,AL-NU)

a_robe_28 - Thon's Robe (Def+3,Bfeat-FFocus/FImm(stun)/FJump,AL-LS)

a_robe_29 - Crado's Robe (Def+2,CON-2,STR+6,AL-DS)

a_robe_30 - Nomi's Robe (Def+3,RegenFP+3,WIS+4,AL-LS)

a_robe_x01 - Handmaiden's Robe

StormSinger made the list Dr. Shadow has made a workbench where you can get all the items plus a few other things. :- You can find the downloads in the usually places. So they are in the game don't know which ones are Random and which are set in places that got deleted from the game.

Thats what sucks about the random generator, you never know whats what

People laugh when I say that I think a jellyfish is one of the most beautiful things in the world. What they don't understand is, I mean a jellyfish with long, blond hair.

"Mama always said, random loot systems like a box of chocolates, you never know wehat you're gonna get..."

Lou Gutman, P.I.- It's like I'm not even trying anymore!
http://theatomicdanger.iforumer.com/index....theatomicdanger

One billion b-balls dribbling simultaneously throughout the galaxy. One trillion b-balls being slam dunked through a hoop throughout the galaxy. I can feel every single b-ball that has ever existed at my fingertips. I can feel their collective knowledge channeling through my viens. Every jumpshot, every rebound and three-pointer, every layup, dunk, and free throw. I am there.

http://boards.gamefaqs.com/gfaqs/genmessag...&topic=19141235

i'm pretty sure that all the robes StormSinger listed are in the game. i've gotten Aleema Keto's, Sylvar's, and Malak's, but what i'm wondering is since the game keeps track of how many times it's been played (hence the xtra dialog), maybe it becomes easier to get the named robes in future games. can any developer comment on this?

oh and where can i get Dr. Shadow's saves?

http://boards.gamefaqs.com/gfaqs/genmessag...&topic=19141235

i'm pretty sure that all the robes StormSinger listed are in the game. i've gotten Aleema Keto's, Sylvar's, and Malak's, but what i'm wondering is since the game keeps track of how many times it's been played (hence the xtra dialog), maybe it becomes easier to get the named robes in future games. can any developer comment on this?

oh and where can i get Dr. Shadow's saves?

Heh, I responded on that topic LOL :-

I don't think it has to with how many times you have played the game, if that were the case I would have had all of those robes by now. :blink: