Bao-dur Problem

Guest Eric328

I believe you can, though don't ask me how :wacko: . I managed to make him a little evil while going LS, said some pretty mean things to him after first meeting with Atris, hehe, thought that since he kept calling me General he'd want military treatment, guess not. Anyway he looks pretty cool going evil, if you find a good way to train him, post it plz.

ARGH!!!!!

You signature!!

If your gonna have one like that make like a banana and split somewhere more appropriate like the spoiler forum.... forever! (directed to Guun Fett Truss)

-------------------------------------------------------

And as for this whole topic, Eric328 dont whine like a **cough** at Hades for politely telling you to shuve off and move this into the spoiler forum...

Now if you want to make an arguement out of this i will make sure you get a warning from the moderators for not reading the forums terms and conditions...

Now, pretty please, with a cherry on top... move the f'ing topic

Bao Dur is more or less mute in both games I have played. I think - aside from Kreia and Atton - you should really just stick with NPCs who share alignment with your PC. I have influenced Bao Dur over to the extreme dark side, but he still acts/talks/reacts like a good guy - basically just a cosmetic change.

I don't really get the point of an influence system if certain conversations/events (jedi training/remote improvement) are nearly impossible to get if you're a hardcore bad guy.

I just turned Bao-Dur into a Jedi last night. He was by far the most difficult to train. Basically, I had to have him in my party every time I did a good deed, and in most other scenes as well. I knew something was up, though, when I got a new Ebon Hawk scene, where he was sleepless over Malachor V.

The drawback to having Bao-Dur in your party all the time, though, is that it means you don't get as much influence with your other characters, which means you may miss out on cutscenes with them. The game is just too small to influence everyone favorably.

Be nice to hime have him with you when you repair the swoop bike on NarShada have him with you at the cave on dantooniee (the atmosphic sensors and use his expretiseat these points

I trained him as well, all it took was

1) ask if hes ok after crashing in polar region of Telos

2) Thank him for helping on speeder

3) have him along on Duxan when you rescue Kumas

4) Have him along when you give the Open Shuttle Visa to the Rebel Agent on first trip to Onderon. (this bites as so far Ive found first trip to Onderon good for Visra, Handmaiden, Bao, and GO-TO for gaining influence), hehe and of course Mandalore.

The game is just too small to influence everyone favorably.

Everyone in my game are Jedi so it can be done.

I also have all my convertable characters as Jedi. However, that isn't what I'm referring to. In order to keep my Light Side Mastery bonuses (BTW, is this a bug, or was it intended this way?) this late in the game (about to head back to Dantooine), I don't have time to influence Mandalore, G0-T0, or Hk-47. Since gaining influence with all three of them means gaining a substantial number of Dark Side points, and there aren't many places left in the game to get Light Side points, I'm going to have to pass on getting influence with them.