Ending

Yes both endings sucked.  After playing that long, and enjoying it that much, it's ruined by a scam ending.

That's the thing though. The ending sucks because the whole story sucked all the way through and they just had to reveal it suddenly at the end.

Actually, the majority of the first part was pretty good but the the ending was the thing that minorly ruined it. I think that if the ending was altered and expanded upon, it really would have made it an extraordinary game, instead of a pretty good game for me.

u tards, this ending was supposed to be a hanger because its like the empire strikes back- ur left hangin pretty much after luke got his new hand. but u were ok with the endin cuz u knew there would be another, its just like this one, kotor2 leaves u at a crossroads because of kotor3- which will tie up everything, and also remember that they were workin in tandem with the ppl at lucas arts who were makin kotor3 but got fired so they couldnt put the kotor3 out soon enough so the endin of kotor2 makes sense, use ur brains and think in the long term

Yes both endings sucked.  After playing that long, and enjoying it that much, it's ruined by a scam ending.

That's the thing though. The ending sucks because the whole story sucked all the way through and they just had to reveal it suddenly at the end.

Actually, the majority of the first part was pretty good but the the ending was the thing that minorly ruined it. I think that if the ending was altered and expanded upon, it really would have made it an extraordinary game, instead of a pretty good game for me.

No, see...it LOOKED good because you thought it was going to tie together at some point. The ending was bad because it revealed that there was absolutely NO LINK whatsoever between the Revan and Kreia stories except for the hand-waving that Kreia was one of Revan's teachers.

u tards, this ending was supposed to be a hanger because its like the empire strikes back- ur left hangin pretty much after luke got his new hand. but u were ok with the endin cuz u knew there would be another, its just like this one, kotor2 leaves u at a crossroads because of kotor3- which will tie up everything, and also remember that they were workin in tandem with the ppl at lucas arts who were makin kotor3 but got fired so they couldnt put the kotor3 out soon enough so the endin of kotor2 makes sense, use ur brains and think in the long term

It's supposed to be K1's ESB. I think most people already knew this. The problem I have with is not because it is a "hanger", as you wrongly assumed, but because everything seems rushed and isn't as full as ESB. With ESB, I was asking questions, but was still satisfied. With K2 I had more WTF's. As for K3, is it even started yet? How do you answer the question of the

true sith, whole meaning of the Trayus academy, and where the Exile and Revan went to, how do you include them more fully without having to sacrifice some people's visions of them?

It could be done, I'm just pitying the people who have to come up with all of it.

Guest Eric328

ALso I dont think the ending was supposed to be a hanger because the beginning of the game was a hanger so it wouldnt really make sense. The who time your trying to figure out what happened to Revan and than when you get to the ending your like thats all that happened?

I perfer the one where they apologise for such a ****ty ending and give me my money back

People laugh when I say that I think a jellyfish is one of the most beautiful things in the world. What they don't understand is, I mean a jellyfish with long, blond hair.

ALso I dont think the ending was supposed to be a hanger because the beginning of the game was a hanger so it wouldnt really make sense.  The who time your trying to figure out what happened to Revan and than when you get to the ending your like thats all that happened?

I think you have a valid point there...but I still think that the ending is a hangar, or at least supposed to be perceived as much...

I perfer the one where they apologise for such a ****ty ending and give me my money back

The LS ending? :p

the lightside ending was better cause it shows that in kotor 3 it'll be about Revan and exile heck you might have both of them in your party. That would be so cool. and yourPC in k3 could be a true sith that joins Revan and Exile against the sith.

The LS ending? :p

the lightside ending was better cause it shows that in kotor 3 it'll be about Revan and exile heck you might have both of them in your party. That would be so cool. and yourPC in k3 could be a true sith that joins Revan and Exile against the sith.

That I like.

The person who said the ending sucks because the story sucked had it right on the money. The whole point of a story is to build up to its ending--good endings don't just materialize out of thin air, and can't just be made up after the fact and inserted into the puzzle to resolve all of the questions and tension from before. The fact is, the story set up too many mysteries that went nowhere, and there wasn't an ending that could have resolved them all satisfactorily. The story was a dead end. When you're at the last part of the game and the loading screen blurbs are giving you crucial plot information you didn't know about before, you know something is wrong.

It's a shame the writer didn't take the time to hammer out his plot properly before trying to stick it into the game. It's an incoherent mess, but because the writer is so talented, it's a very entertaining incoherent mess, until the entire story inevitably collapses under its own weight at the end.

Good thing the journey was enjoyable, because its conclusion certainly didn't leave me satisfied.

When you're at the last part of the game and the loading screen blurbs are giving you crucial plot information you didn't know about before, you know something is wrong.

This point is so obviously correct that Austin Powers actually had a character to illustrate it, Basil Exposition. Just call Kreia, Darth Exposition.

It's a shame the writer didn't take the time to hammer out his plot properly before trying to stick it into the game.  It's an incoherent mess, but because the writer is so talented, it's a very entertaining incoherent mess, until the entire story inevitably collapses under its own weight at the end.

Honestly, for coloring in the basic plot, I could have done better in two days. Some of the dialogues, especially Kreia's, displayed some good writing, but they need to stop letting "developers" write the basic plots.