of Dark Lords and Lightsabers

Spoilers : Non-Core Plot : Korriban

Alright. I went through the Cave on Korriban, and into the Sith Tombs. I got to the end and BAM! It's Revan! Ok, wow! He's got a red lightsaber and a purple short lightsaber!

Wait a sec

Isn't that what I used in KotOR? So curious over this, I check. And yes, my Revan used a red lightsaber and purple short lightsaber.

Is this what he always appears with, or did the game datamine my old save to see what Revan used?

Spoilers : Non-Core Plot : Korriban

Alright.  I went through the Cave on Korriban, and into the Sith Tombs.  I got to the end and BAM!  It's Revan!  Ok, wow!  He's got a red lightsaber and a purple short lightsaber! 

Wait a sec

Isn't that what I used in KotOR?  So curious over this, I check.  And yes, my Revan used a red lightsaber and purple short lightsaber.

Is this what he always appears with, or did the game datamine my old save to see what Revan used?

I don't think so, no.

its just a coincidence that revan used those colors in your playthrough. i heard from other people on this board that he had those colors for them. i think they are a set color and you just got lucky.

the force is what gives a jedi his power. its an energy field created by all living things. it surrounds us and penetrates us. it binds the galaxy together

its just a coincidence that revan used those  colors in your playthrough.  i heard from other people on this board that he had those colors for them.  i think they are a  set color and you just got lucky.

Its a cool coincidence though. I would have certainly done a double take if this happened to me lol

- dr cloak

If that's what really happened that would've been so badass, it just would've been a neat little thing that they put in the game, but I think that they chose the right colors bcs it looked totally badass in both games! :D

Where is the bell, wait for the bell, k i need the bell, wait the bell! Ding bonda dong! Ding bonda dong! Ding bonda dong! Ding bonda dong!

Kazic wants you.... to join the pinkside!

I don't know why Revan had a purple Lightsaber, or two sabers to begin with, but I guess that's canon for what sabers he had/has.

I always picture Revan with a single saber or double-bladed Lightsaber, I think Dual sabers are more for Light siders, they're kinda annoying in my eyes.

Yes you are correct Force Reaper, but all those visions in the Ludo Kreshh tomb were all from the Exile's head. The Exile probably imagined Revan having those two sabers (maybe because Revan actually did once... who knows?) like he saw Malak with a jaw, that's how the Exile always remembered him, there was no jawless Malak in his memory.

To me that Ludo Kreshh tomb seemed like a mind-twister. It shows things from the Exile's past, but it changes them. Malak and those Jedi never attacked the Exile, nor did Bastila.

I guess different parts of the tomb show different visions, I always wondered why the whole party "shows up" and tries to kill you, and why Kreia looks like she does as Darth Traya.

I guess one part of the tomb shows past visions but a bit "revamped", the second part showed a vision just like the Exile remembered it (the Republic soldiers) and the third one wasn't something that had actually happened.

This all leads me to believe that Revan perhaps never used a purple and red saber, but is that really so important? A confusing tomb that is...