Why can't life be more like RPG's?

Conspiracy Theorist

I think being natural, sweet, taking it easy and not worrying too much will get you far! :ermm:

and DesertHawk .. good to see another hitchhiker fan!! I love those books .. :o

oh and the thing I want irl is the quicksave/load function ..

Agreeing on the reload function. Much easier to avoid making stupid comments that way --> much easier to get a girlfriend/boyfriend.

My advice on the romance bit probably isn't too great - wait for a girl to ask you out. That's what mine did (she's older than me, too), and we've been together for quite a while now.

Any advice?

Don't look down when speaking (they'll think you're lying or 'studying their anatomy), don't look up (they'll think you don't know what you're talking about), just look them straight in the eye.....and remember, they can SMELL fear via phermones.

Also, what you lack in physical attractiveness can be made up in domestic value!

I'm probably not the best person to be giving it, but this advice always seemed good. :p"

That's why I keep telling puns.

They work on Sarah? I'm into more sarcastic humour and can scare em off at times

Eh...I guess they work :-"

Some of his puns are pretty damn funny. He's got some great jokes, too.

And what was that about drugs, baby? Huh? oooh...I feel a little woozy...

Proud purveyor, owner and operator of the Wonder Twins

okay, u want advice? Ive been telling myself i needa do this all day.

STEP 1) Turn the computer off.

STEP 2) go out into the wide world, and spend a week without looking at a screen. (except for worl/school related reasons of course)

I guarantee it will feel weird at first but youll get used to it.

If, you cannot last a week, you need help, you need to get out more.

If you can last a week congratualations, you have a life.

Cool, I have a life too. The only reason I've been on as much as I have lately is that I've got a break from school, and all my friends are out of town. Once school starts back up again though, people are gonna be like "whatever happened to that conspiracy guy?" Well, probably not, afterall, it's always good to take the occasional hour long homework break :)

Yeah dude. What I wouldn't give for that fabled quickload button sometimes.

And about girls... well I really don't know what works, but I can tell you something that doesn't. Drinkin' your ass off in hopes your shyness and nerves will go away will only result in... BIG headaches in the morning, and possibly, an empty wallet. A drink or two are fine, but if possible, let her be the one who does the drinking. :p"

Oh, and don't listen to women giving you advice on how to get it on with women... they don't know what they want. :p

- When he is best, he is a little worse than a man, and when he is worst, he is little better than a beast.

what life couldn't be with a quickload function ... aahhh ... :D

and "unfortunatly" every girl is unic so there's really not any advice that will apply to them all .. and half the time they don't even know what they want themselves! so how are we supposed to know!? :huh:

Fortune favors the bald.