Bao-Dur, T-3, Mandalore

I have been able to reach some point with each of the characters where I feel I have learned enough, or turned them to a jedi. However, Bao-Dur, T-3, and Mandalore all seem too quiet and won't allow me to further influence them.

Mandalore- All I have done with him is talk about his veiw on the republic, and always stood by my choice of going to war and stood by the republic. I have heard rumors hes canderous and he can't be a jedi, but I want to find out the thruth behind these rumors for myself. Please, tell me places to gain influence with MAndalore.

T-3- T-3 has avoided telling me where the Ebon Hawk comes from and will go no further in any of the other dialouge. I believe to gain more influence I have to raise my computer and repair skills to a high enough level so that I can upgrade him fully. I have done all the repair but am not skilled enough to do the computer stuff. I have heard rumors that he holds a message from either Carth or Bastila and I also want to get a answer about the origin ofd the Ebon Hawk from him. Can anyone help me out?

Bao-Dur- Bao-Dur has built my lightsaber and shown trust in me on Telos. Also the handmaiden told me he trusts me and is extremly skilled with mechanics. The only dialouge I can say to him is... 'Never Mind'... I have heard that he can become a jedi, but would like to see this happen in my own game. Can someone tell me how to unlock dialouge with Bao-Dur?

Can't help you with Mandalore, have not really cared enough to try to open up his dialogue.

T3 is a little easier, mostly to gain influence with him, you just have to support his decisions, and keep telling him he does the right thing. To my knowledge, you only have to gain influence with him (outside dialogue) once. For more info, you should consult the pWiki guide here on the forums.

Bao-Dur is difficult, you have to influence him based on your actions outside dialogue (make choices he supports, in other words). I can't really help you much there, either.

Like I said, the pWiki guide elsewhere on the forums is the best place to look for more details.

I don't know, I've been repairing T3 a lot, now I'm trying to make the "[Repair] Let's do some advanced routine maintenance" (or similar) work, and I've already done what is needed with the [Computer] options so far, I don't see it anymore.

Also, I want to know whether you can influence T3 enough so that he can tell you about HK and Revan and etc...