Kotor3 MORPG?

Would you want kotor3 to be a massive online rpg  

98 members have voted

1. 1. Would you want kotor3 to be a massive online rpg

• yes
    • no
    • maybe

well now lets clap ourselves on the back for derailing a topic and apologise for deraling and stop this stuff. haha i love a good argument, oh btw its prbably my IMMATURITY that hides my INTELLIGENCE doncha think :)

sorry everyone, pride and arrogance always keeps you arguing i guess!

Damn. Just when I was starting to have fun. :)

Oh well, I suppose I'm as guilty as you of derailing the thread. Shame on me.

- When he is best, he is a little worse than a man, and when he is worst, he is little better than a beast.

Finished arguing now ? ;)

Anyway, since this is not the best boards to ask for a new SW mmorpg i will speak no more of this subject. Just a real shame that the Lucasarts forum is a shambles, with every thread turning into nasty, even racist comments, if not that it devoles to arguements about Iraq. Shame the posters on there are not more like you lot. Maybe one day i can be a Jedi in a mmorpg thats better tha Ever-Galaxies.

cheers! :p

You could have atleast made your first post...profound or something. Instead this is the best you could conjure up? lol

I'm kidding of course...but then perhaps I'm not.

- dr cloak

Nah, I'd rather not say something profound about something I would normally say "hmm" about. Cause that would be, hmm, well, I don't know. Besides, always wanted to make a pretty weird "first post" somewhere, and I just found out I had this account... :)

You could have atleast made your first post...profound or something. Instead this is the best you could conjure up? lol

- dr cloak

Nah, I'd rather not say something profound about something I would normally say "hmm" about. Cause that would be, hmm, well, I don't know. Besides, always wanted to make a pretty weird "first post" somewhere, and I just found out I had this account... :)

Heh

Well, my advice to you is stay away from these forums if you are waiting for the PC version of the game.

The only thing these forums will do (even the General Discussion Forum) is ruin alot of surprises for you, and perhaps spoil some of the game.

- dr cloak

- dr cloak

Heh

Well, my advice to you is stay away from these forums if you are waiting for the PC version of the game.

The only thing these forums will do (even the General Discussion Forum) is ruin alot of surprises for you, and perhaps spoil some of the game.

- dr cloak

Yeah, so I found out. I just thought I'd make some posts to make up for all the ones I haven't made during the time I've had this account. It's ****ing ridiculous, I completely forget about this thing and then I see I'm logged in! And I've had this account since May goddamnit!!!

to 213374U - There is a MMORPG without leveling, combat and powergaming .. A Tale in The Desert .. great game! only MMORPG I ever liked playing ..

And to this post .. XBoxSithLord .. as always your ideas reflect your personality!

and the idea of a MMORPG KOTOR is profoundly idiotic!

Fortune favors the bald.

Heh

- dr cloak

Yeah, so I found out. I just thought I'd make some posts to make up for all the ones I haven't made during the time I've had this account. It's ****ing ridiculous, I completely forget about this thing and then I see I'm logged in! And I've had this account since May goddamnit!!!

He has a point. A lot of people post spoilers everywhere, except in the spoilerforums. And welcome back I guess :ermm: