Amusing Bush T-shirt

kumquatq3

hahaha. I do find it funny. I think you're right. It's going to appeal to both sides simply because it identifies one attribute that is for one side a weakness while, for the other side, a strength. It has something for everyone.

Fionavar's Holliday Wishes to all members of our online community:  Happy Holidays

Join the revelry at the Obsidian Plays channel:
Obsidian Plays

Remembering tarna, Phosphor, Metadigital, and Visceris.  Drink mead heartily in the halls of Valhalla, my friends!

OF COURSE WE GOT THE REFERENCE.

oldest hype on the net.. gah

and sort of in the same humor league as example below.

Bush.jpg

^ is gay

DISCLAIMER: Do not take what I write seriously unless it is clearly and in no uncertain terms, declared by me to be meant in a serious and non-humoristic manner. If there is no clear indication, asume the post is written in jest. This notification is meant very seriously and its purpouse is to avoid misunderstandings and the consequences thereof. Furthermore; I can not be held accountable for anything I write on these forums since the idea of taking serious responsability for my unserious actions, is an oxymoron in itself.

Important: as the following sentence contains many naughty words I warn you not to read it under any circumstances; botty, knickers, wee, erogenous zone, psychiatrist, clitoris, stockings, bosom, poetry reading, dentist, fellatio and the department of agriculture.

"I suppose outright stupidity and complete lack of taste could also be considered points of view. "

Could be funny, but it's 4 years too late, I'm afraid.

"Of course the people don't want war. But after all, it's the leaders of the country who determine the policy, and it's always a simple matter to drag the people along whether it's a democracy, a fascist dictatorship, or a parliament, or a communist dictatorship. Voice or no voice, the people can always be brought to the bidding of the leaders. That is easy. All you have to do is tell them they are being attacked, and denounce the pacifists for lack of patriotism, and exposing the country to greater danger."

- Herman Goering at the Nuremberg trials

"I have also been slowly coming to the realisation that knowledge and happiness are not necessarily coincident, and quite often mutually exclusive" - meta

I don't find it funny, though oddly enough I now have the urge to get in a bar fight with him and show him what a real american thinks.

so tell me, i'm a real american, what exactly is it you believe i think? :-

taks

This one's easy, you think this is the finest country the world has ever seen.

Yaw devs, Yaw!!! (

I'm swedish but I think America (or actually The United States of America) is one of (if not the) finest countries in the world. You have the Rocky Mountains, the Mississippi, the Grand Canyon, Yellowstone, Mt. Rushmore, Graceland (Elvis!), Hawaii, Spring Breaks, Aspen (skiing!), the NHL (hockey!), the best environmental laws (in California), some states who have signed the Kyoto agreement (yay!), great architecture (towers, bridges, skyscrapers), some of the best scientists in the world, 2005 Ford GT40 (drool..), some of the best athletes, some of the best music, most of the best movies, some of the best scientists (just look at the amount of Nobel prizes going to the USA every year), some of the best universities, the funniest rednecks, NASA, Las Vegas, a multicultural society, Michael Moore (so shoot me, I like him), lots of great authors and so on and so on.

About the only thing I dislike about USA is Bush, USA's foreign politics and american beer.

But I'm swedish so I don't count..

Swedes, go to: Spel2, for the latest game reviews in swedish!

I'm swedish but I think America (or actually The United States of America) is one of (if not the) finest countries in the world. You have the Rocky Mountains, the Mississippi, the Grand Canyon, Yellowstone, Mt. Rushmore, Graceland (Elvis!), Hawaii, Spring Breaks, Aspen (skiing!), the NHL (hockey!), the best environmental laws (in California), some states who have signed the Kyoto agreement (yay!), great architecture (towers, bridges, skyscrapers), some of the best scientists in the world, 2005 Ford GT40 (drool..), some of the best athletes, some of the best music, most of the best movies, some of the best scientists (just look at the amount of Nobel prizes going to the USA every year), some of the best universities, the funniest rednecks, NASA, Las Vegas, a multicultural society, Michael Moore (so shoot me, I like him), lots of great authors and so on and so on.

Alright...who hijacked mkreku's account???

About the only thing I dislike about USA is Bush, USA's foreign politics and american beer.

But I'm swedish so I don't count..

Oh....nevermind.

It is most American to dissent. It is our right to voice our opinions, anti-, pro-, or indifferent-American as they may be.

I disagree with your assessment concerning this country, but like a modern day Voltaire, I will fight to the death for your right to express it. My gut instinct, though... you wouldn't do the same.

After all, what am I to think when folks around these parts talk about rising up in rebellion when the majority says something they don't want to hear? What am I to think when folks make the claim that the people who voted for Bush are stupid and should not have a say in our democratic process? What am I to think about these things? Some of you attack Bush. Fine, that's the American way and I'm glad that you do. It proves our freedom of speech to see so many people make use of it. Just remember, while you revile your country and your president, it is the very country you revile that provides you the safety to make such claims. There are no police to come drag you out of your home, take you away in the middle of the night, and execute you in a dark field.

I would protect your freedom of speech. What would you do?

Fionavar's Holliday Wishes to all members of our online community:  Happy Holidays

Obsidian Plays

Remembering tarna, Phosphor, Metadigital, and Visceris.  Drink mead heartily in the halls of Valhalla, my friends!

My favorite anti-Bush joke was a bumber sticker that said:

Vote Bush: Four More Wars!

And the bumper sticker:

Bush: IT TAKES A VILLAGE IDIOT!

Obsidian Plays

Damnit, Ludozee! I was just going to type that!

DISCLAIMER: Do not take what I write seriously unless it is clearly and in no uncertain terms, declared by me to be meant in a serious and non-humoristic manner. If there is no clear indication, asume the post is written in jest. This notification is meant very seriously and its purpouse is to avoid misunderstandings and the consequences thereof. Furthermore; I can not be held accountable for anything I write on these forums since the idea of taking serious responsability for my unserious actions, is an oxymoron in itself.

Important: as the following sentence contains many naughty words I warn you not to read it under any circumstances; botty, knickers, wee, erogenous zone, psychiatrist, clitoris, stockings, bosom, poetry reading, dentist, fellatio and the department of agriculture.

"I suppose outright stupidity and complete lack of taste could also be considered points of view. "

Anotherone I read somewhere:

"The problem with America is stupidity. I'm not saying there should be a capital punishment for stupidity, but why don't we just take the safety labels off of everything and let the problem solve itself?"

:ph34r:

Feeling a bit touchy today are we?