Is this Site Scamming?

http://www.cheatcc.com/frames.html

XBOX Codes Section under S under SW KOTR2 codes

Cheat codes

(Click here) to go to Cheat Code Central Platinum and get push button codes for Star Wars: Knights Of The Old Republic 2 - The Sith Lords that you cannot get anywhere else, including a code to unlock a cheat menu in the game.

And it takes you to http://platinum.cheatcc.com/

which it ask you to pay for the cheat.

Is these people scamming? is there a Cheat Menu which pushing buttons while playing to bring a cheat menu up? If not they should be reported.

Sounds like a scam to me.

-Akari

not knocking you all, but you say it sounds like a scam like meaning you dont know if you added a cheat menu or not lol. But I believe their scammers to.

There is two ways to take what Akari said the first way is the way you took it, the second is that "There is no cheat menu, but I can't really come straight out and tell you for one reason or another" . Also not every Dev knows everything that went into the game so it is possible that Akari truly has no knowledge if there is or isn't a cheat menu.

"The only difference between genius and stupidity is genius has its limits!" - Albert Einstein.

"It's better to be thought a fool, than to open your mouth and remove all doubt!"

"You can try to kill me, you'd fail!, but you can try!" - Revan.

"When you have exhausted all other possibilities whatever remains, however improbable must be the truth." - Sherlock Holmes (a.k.a. Sir Arthur Conan Dole)

"A lack of planning on your part, does not constitute an emergency on my part"

AscendedPaladin.png

how could anyone charge for cheat codes anyway. Once one or two people get them and send them to a friend they'll be all over the net in a day or two.

Yea had read that usely for cheats it take a year or so also heard that Devolpers dont tend to just give out cheats. so wasn't really thinking the Dev's would say they had a cheat menu or not just was curious if the site were scammers which now I believe they are.

As far as i know the original one used a drop down bar that gave you the command and its use... whether they use the same one... it has been removed... the company is selling on the first ones cheats for the second one...or this is is utter bull**** is known only by 2 groups of people...

The potential scammers and the Beta Testing team at Obsidian

Their death ninjas didn't do a very good job.  The secret leaked out.

Pressing X-Y-X-Y-J-A-B-B-A unlocks cross-dress mode.

Whats (J) ? and where use it at? in game?

Whats (J) ? and where use it at? in game?

i relly hope your jokeing becuse he was....... i hope. if not where is the J

what other cheats do you know off?

Want the best cheat guys? Here it is:

U-R-GULLIBLE

:(

manthing2.jpg