KOTOR III Tidbits !!!????

Hello Everyone!

I have found some very interesting KOTOR III tidbits,now this is from a guy who claims he beat KOTOR II and got to read all the credits and got to watch a slick KOTOR III trailer! but also I don't know if it's convincing but this is what he had to say:

spoiler:

As for KOTOR III..they already released the plot line, and if you've beaten KOTOR II and watched ALL of the credits you see the KOTOR III trailer. Basically it takes place with Revan returning and warning the new council of Jedi that the REAL Sith are coming. You're a young padawan who must follow Revan around the Galaxy to gain allies, and find Jedi's still in hiding from the events of KOTOR 1 and 2. Much like SW: Jedi Academy. It'll be out in late 2005. Dunno what happens if Revan is a bad guy.

source:

http://www.lucasforums.com/showthread.php?s=&threadid=141587

and

http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0433458/board/nest/14032708

What do you guys think? sounds very cool doesn't it?

Do you believe everything that is posted on a random forum by anonimous posters?

Ps. Revan's last name is, in fact, Skywalker and is believed to make an appearance in Episode III. Pass it on.

"Console exclusive is such a harsh word." - Darque

"Console exclusive is two words Darque." - Nartwak (in response to Darque's observation)

Ps. Revan's last name is, in fact, Skywalker and is believed to make an appearance in Episode III. Pass it on.

Oh! OMG Really?

*makes sure he watches Episode III*

Sorry about that. I really should have put a spoiler tag for those who didn't want Episode III ruined for them about Revan's appearance.

"Console exclusive is two words Darque." - Nartwak (in response to Darque's observation)

Oh! OMG Really?

Sorry about that. I really should have put a spoiler tag for those who didn't want Episode III ruined for them about Revan's appearance.

Indeed you ruined it, but at least we all know that GL wants to make us happy :rolleyes:

So Shmi is Revan's grand-grand-grand-daughter? I always knew that midichlorians

were easter egg! :lol:

*waits for Bastila Skywalker to make a thread about this rumor on some other forum*  :ph34r: 

GOA you're true agent provocateur. :rolleyes:

HERMOCRATES:

Nur Ab Sal was one such king. He it was, say the wise men of Egypt, who first put men in the colossus, making many freaks

of nature at times when the celestial spheres were well aligned.

SOCRATES:

This I doubt. We are hearing a child's tale.

*waits for Bastila Skywalker to make a thread about this rumor on some other forum*  :ph34r:

Excuse me GOA but I am not trying to start a rumour here....This info was posted from another kotor forum and I thought it was interesting news so I decided to post it ok,I do not believe its accurate ok.Also if you READ the above source that I provided where I got it from it proves that I am not causing any rumours.

Да ВЫ достали со своим к3 еще К2 не вышел

Oh I get it Good and Tight thats funny :shifty:

People laugh when I say that I think a jellyfish is one of the most beautiful things in the world. What they don't understand is, I mean a jellyfish with long, blond hair.

Excuse me GOA but I am not trying to start a rumour here....This info was posted from another kotor forum and I thought it was interesting news so I decided to post it ok,I do not believe its accurate ok.Also if you READ the above source that I provided where I got it from it proves that I am not causing any rumours.

Couldn

Couldn

A dev. has stated that NO production is in works for kotor III.

Well then ladies and gentlemen if there is NO kotor III then that means Kotor II will just be left with a non-epic ending :shifty:

Some facts:

KotOR3 is not currently under development anywhere.

It had started development at Lucas Arts not long after we started development on KotOR2.

The team at Lucas Arts working on KotOR3 was let go and no development has happened on it since.

There's nothing at this point as to what systems a hypothetical KotOR3 title would come out on.

That should squelch a couple rumors. :shifty:

-Akari

Well then ladies and gentlemen if there is NO kotor III then that means Kotor II will just be left with a non-epic ending :shifty:

No. It just means that there is no current development being done.

You said all during KOTOR:2's production that you hated Star Wars games because Star Wars games are all about Jedi, and Lucas won't make a Star Wars game that wasn't about Jedi.

Hrm.

The original Star Wars arcade game

Star Wars trilogy game

Super Star Wars

Super Empire Strikes Back

Super Return of the Jedi (all three allow playing as Chewbacca or Han)

Rouge Squadron I, II, and III.

Rebel Assault I and II

Star Wars: Masters of Teras Kasi

Dark Forces

Bounty Hunter

Battlefront

Republic Commando

X-Wing

Tie Fighter

X vs Tie

X-Wing Alliance

Star Wars Galaxies

Battle for Naboo

Episode 1: Racer

Racer's Revenge

Starfighter

Jedi Starfighter (you could use other ships if you didn't want to be a Jedi).

Shadows of the Empire

Galactic Battlegrounds and Clone War expansion

Force Commander

Demolition

Super Bom-Bad Racing

Clone Wars

That's about 31 games off-memory where you didn't have to play as a Jedi.

Either way, you bitched non-stop that you were mad Obsidian was making KOTOR:2 and said you refused to buy it or give it a chance. That was before you knew anything about the game, or knew what weaknesses it would have (save for the Jedi connection).

Face it. You were predetermined to hate the game.

He never said hate, that I recall, although his rants do get tedious. I sort of get him, though, because I do the same thing, really, it's just that I tend to be more positive about it.

He's just being... persistent. It doesn't mean hate, that he says he wants something this or that way once, anymore than it does when he says it a billion times over... like he has.

BTW, on topic....

I can guarantee you that there is no KOTOR:3 trailer on the disc.

I won't advocate pirating the game, and will throw something at anyone who asks me how, but there are people who have made "back-ups" of this game. They've broken down the files on the DVD, etc. etc.

I know people who are changing options in the ini file before loading it up on their XBox and the like. If it's on the disc, people have looked it over. And there is no KOTOR:3 trailer that I'm aware of.

And for the record, despite owning a modded XBox, I did actually buy KOTOR:2 as my girlfriend will happily attest to. She's the one that broke down and bought it, actually.

He never said hate, that I recall, although his rants do get tedious.  I sort of get him, though, because I do the same thing, really, it's just that I tend to be more positive about it.

He's just being... persistent.  It doesn't mean hate, that he says he wants something this or that way once, anymore than it does when he says it a billion times over... like he has.

He has stated, on many occassions, he will not buy the game, though. His stance on purchasing the game has flip flopped more than John Kerry's stance on the war.

Oh! OMG Really?

Indeed you ruined it, but at least we all know that GL wants to make us happy :rolleyes:

I'm pretty gullible, but I just can't believe that......but if turned out to be true, maybe I'll see Episode III for that, and to see Vader's cameo. :rolleyes: