My lightsaber...*NO SPOILERS*

okay, I just started playing monday night, I'm about seven hours into the game, just starting to get into Telos...I'm looking for an average here, about how many hours into the game did you get your lightsaber? I just want to know about how long it takes, I'm just itching to get it...please no spoilers, don't tell me what planet you were on or anything, just how many hours it took you to get it...

Second, what color is a viridian saber?? please someone tell me...thanks!

okay, I just started playing monday night, I'm about seven hours into the game, just starting to get into Telos...I'm looking for an average here, about how many hours into the game did you get your lightsaber?  I just want to know about how long it takes, I'm just itching to get it...please no spoilers, don't tell me what planet you were on or anything, just how many hours it took you to get it...

I got the final component to my lightsaber 18 hours 35 minutes into the game.

And viridian is a really bright green. I like it :p

WHAT A HORRIBLE NIGHT TO HAVE A CURSE.

okay, I just started playing monday night, I'm about seven hours into the game, just starting to get into Telos...I'm looking for an average here, about how many hours into the game did you get your lightsaber?  I just want to know about how long it takes, I'm just itching to get it...please no spoilers, don't tell me what planet you were on or anything, just how many hours it took you to get it...

I got the final component to my lightsaber 18 hours 35 minutes into the game.

And viridian is a really bright green. I like it :p

Good lord, 18 hours? Man, well that beats KOTOR I, where you can have a saber in about 6-7 hours...jeez. 18 hours into the game is a long time, wouldn't you be near the end parts of the game???

Actually, you never get *your* lightsaber but you can make a lightsaber.

I hear Bao-Dur helps you with that. Why do we get a jedi who can't even make his own lightsaber ON HIS OWN?

I don't even think The Exile did anything but gather the parts - Bao Dur had to make the blessed thing for him! :p

manthing2.jpg

I got my lightsaber 10 1/2 hours into the game

Thus far in my first playthrough I've dedicated my time to completing every single side quest (and with my high skills build I'm seriously opening up a crate full of additional side quests), exploring every single nook & cranny, searching every single container, beating every single pazaak player to exhasution and trouncing every single swoop rider's time.

Thus far I've logged just over 40 hours and I've just finished my 3rd planet :

Peragus, Telos & Dantooine

I got my lightsaber 35 hours into the game. :">

manthing2.jpg

Thus far in my first playthrough I've dedicated my time to completing every single side quest (and with my high skills build I'm seriously opening up a crate full of additional side quests), exploring every single nook & cranny, searching every single container, beating every single pazaak player to exhasution and trouncing every single swoop rider's time. 

Thus far I've logged just over 40 hours and I've just finished my 3rd planet :

Peragus, Telos & Dantooine

I got my lightsaber 35 hours into the game.  :">

Jaguars, you were saying something about emulating KotOR II on your PC? Do you have an XBOX or are you playing it on your PC?