Anyone catch the Mandalorian/BH comment @ the end?

So at the end, when you are asking Traya about the furture of your companions, you ask her about Madalore.

She tells you what happens to him, but I LOVED the line she said:

"After a millenia, all that will remain of his people (the Mandalorians) will be a suit of Armor worn by a Bounty Hunter who, in the end, will be killed all too easily by a Jedi"

I thought this was just the coolest, of course, a nod to *almost* everyones favorite Bounty Hunter, Boba Fett.

Anyone else catch this?

So at the end, when you are asking Traya about the furture of your companions, you ask her about Madalore.

She tells you what happens to him, but I LOVED the line she said:

"After a millenia, all that will remain of his people (the Mandalorians) will be a suit of Armor worn by a Bounty Hunter who, in the end, will be killed all too easily by a Jedi"

I thought this was just the coolest, of course, a nod to *almost* everyones favorite Bounty Hunter, Boba Fett.

Anyone else catch this?

Boba didnt die by the hand of a jedi... rather by the hand of a blind smuggler who knocked boba off the side of a hover-ship by accident into a sarlac pit :devil:

Jango however got wiped out by a Jedi. One who no doubt once said "Hand me my lightsaber. Its the one that says bad muthaf***a on it" :)

Yea, but you also have to realize that the new trilogy is an abomination of the original story. The story has been altered and made more kiddy and "fan friendly" so that he'd make more money. Lucas sold out a long time ago. And Lucas sold out HARD. The new movies are crap, if you really want decent storytelling in the Star Wars universe...go to the novels or even to the KOTOR games. MCA does a better job with this Star Wars stuff than Lucas ever will again.

I hope I'm not banned now for dissing the big man at Lucasarts.

so how dus boba die in the end then?

He... doesn't. He is alive and well, all the way up to the end of the war with the Yuuzhan Vong and beyond.

Well, Boba Fett is most definitely alive. But he is hardly well. The time he spent in the Sarlac Pit gave him a nice form of cancer that severely messes him up. He is able to go on and make good money with his bounties...but most of the cash is spent sustaining his cancer treatments (well, I say its cancer...its something LIKE cancer...but special to the sarlac). Nasty things those sarlacs!

Boba Fett also zealously guards the whole Mandalorian Armor bit. There was another bounty hunter that wore the same armor as he did...so Fett sought him out and killed him just for that. I guess he just took the armor, resized it, and threw it in the closet.

The "Tales of the Bounty Hunters" goes into a lot of detail of after he left the Pit, whereas "Tales from Jabba's Palace" deals with his escape thereof. Crazy **** too...theres one point where he takes off his armor and hunts a bounty with a bow and arrow....b/c he needs the dude kept alive. I guess his blasters would just be too much. Crazy Boba Fett.