help plz : Darth Traya

No health packs? Fun. I hope you have Heal. If you don't, then I hope you have some sort of ability to regenerate or really high defense. And by high, I mean 50. Because she hits me nearly every time for at least 70 damage a hit, and I believe my defense is in the high 20s to 30s. However, my Treat Injury is maxed and I took the opportunity to create a googol life support packs as soon as I got the chemicals to do so.

If you have Heal, hit her a few times, run away, then Heal yourself. Repeat until she's dead. When she summons her lightsabers, lead them away from her, and then attack her. Or kill her before she gets a chance to summon them (I think you can do this, anyway). If you're a Guardian, get as far away as you can while you can still target her, then attack her with a normal attack to receive the benefit of Force Jump. If you have Regeneration but no heal, it will take you a lot longer.

If you have no healing ability whatsoever, well, some more armor is definitely called for, or a switch from medium (or hard) to easy. :D

I assume you have some health packs at least. Also you probably have a fair compliment on stimulants, unless you made it a habbit of selling or breaking them down as you progressed in the game. Use those before you fight.

Also be aware that there are tricks to using items and healing yourself more quickly. When the battle first starts (i.e., the game pauses just before Traya attacks), go into your inventory and use one of each stimulant. As you are fighting, if you need to heal, go into your inventory and heal there -- it will not take a turn to do. After your first attack, you can only use 1 item from your inventory per turn. Before the first attack, you can use as many as you want.

If you need Life Support Packs... clear out the other wing of the Academy, if you only went up one side. You will get at least 5, probably closer to 10.

Ah, I didn't know that. 10 LSPs are more than enough to beat her. Or any enemy in the game.

Also, doesn't the game automatically switch to 'combat mode' as soon as an enemy "aggros" on you (sorry for the MMORPG slang, just didn't want to confuse it with "attack"), preventing you from using more than one item from your inventory?

I ended up running when my health got low to force heal and force 'buff''. took a while but i finally wore her down.  thanks for all the help!

Mayo

You can also press start..go to your inventory and press 'A' over a health pack and it'll automatically heal you...you don't have to inject it...I also feel cheap doing that though...so I try not too.

Edit: Oops.. Boiler just said that..so yeah..listen to him. :cool:

I'm a bit disappointed. People were saying they had issues beating Vrook and now Traya. On my first shot through ( A jedi Guardian/weapon Master - dual wielding a norm Lsaber and a short one) I just hit enlightenment and finished it in one shot ( well, one and a quarter, since my second round only hit 2 numbers before cut scene.)

For Vrook, on my second time through (Female sith consular lvl 14 when fighting him) I just hit my echani shield and Flightning'd him and didn't take a scratch. Both times were on Norm difficulty.

Advice: When fighting in this game you don't need Force Immunity at all, waste of a power slot. For all the Light Saber wielding fools, just equip a higher end energy shield and move around a little bit. The enemies, even the so called "sith lords" they just charge like regular lackies.

So, with Traya, if you're having trouble, just equip your shield and move around, if she hits you with any force powers I'd be truly suprised.

Asyndic, I've noticed that as well. I went through as a Dark Jedi Guardian/Sith Marauder, and the

Light Jedi

weren't much of a fight. Between a double-bladed lightsaber---with various upgrades---and whatever level of Fury that I had, they weren't around for more than one to two (maybe three; can't remember) rounds of whatever level Critical Strikes.

As for Darth Traya, I used first-level Force Speed to dictate when and where I'd fight, and I also suckered that one into running over a wee 15x Deadly Frag Mine speed bump. A two-pronged strategy of Master Critical Strike followed by a Life Support Pack, repeated over and over, will lead to a victory.

It was important, at least in my game, to advance with lots of my health remaining. Doing so improved my position for the next engagement, which could be considerably harder. That one requires Prototype Verpine Shields, Force Speed, Life Support Packs, and the willingness to patiently hide.