ALIGNMENT POLL

Which Alignment is the Funnest to Play?  

36 members have voted

1. 1. Which Alignment is the Funnest to Play?

• Darkside
    • Lightside
    • Neutral
    • I don't play KotOr...I'm a gay PS2 owner who flames Xbox owners.

ls is my favorite. so of course ill play it first. then ds and then ill switch stuff up and do a bunch of different variations

the force is what gives a jedi his power. its an energy field created by all living things. it surrounds us and penetrates us. it binds the galaxy together

Do you mean what we gonna play the first time?

Because in games in KOTOR I played both sides and I intent to do the same now.

So you should inlcude the option BOTH.

And by the light of the moon

He prays for their beauty not doom

Neutral all the way.

It would be very cool if you could play a force sensitive character who is not really a Jedi or Sith, but more of a smuggler or a bounty hunter.

But i guess it would really mess with the plot.

:p

Dark Side, for sure. There's something viscerally satisfying about running into a random group of punks who act like they're big and bad, give threats like "Humee think it can fight", and getting to choose a conversation option on the order of, "You die. Right here. Right now." Whining "Can't we all just get along?" pales in comparison.

That, and putting certain opponents on the floor in two rounds of fighting is really fun. The only drawback is that you have to put a mask on your character after a while; my otherwise attractive DS female was hideous to look at once she got past the 'black lipstick' stage. I thought Dark Siders were supposed to be vain and self-absorbed; you'd think that they, more than anything, would be concerned about their appearanace.

Or if you're in it for efficiency, walking into a room full of enemies and killing them in one shot with Force Storm. Out of the air and into the target's body, nothin' but death. Whee.

Dark Side, for sure. There's something viscerally satisfying about running into a random group of punks who act like they're big and bad, give threats like "Humee think it can fight", and getting to choose a conversation option on the order of, "You die. Right here. Right now." Whining "Can't we all just get along?" pales in comparison.

I play LS all the way through the first time. Always. However, on the second time I always go back and indulge myself in those fun little temptations. Yes, the "You die. Right here. Right now." option does make you feel good at times.

That, and putting Kavar, Vrook, and the others on the floor in two rounds of fighting is really fun. The only drawback is that you have to put a mask on your character after a while; my otherwise attractive DS female was hideous to look at once she got past the 'black lipstick' stage. I thought Dark Siders were supposed to be vain and self-absorbed; you'd think that they, more than anything, would be concerned about their appearanace.

Next time, don't give any spoilers.