Creation *SPOILERS MAYBE*

Ok so here we go I know that alot of you have gotten the game already (luckies I have to wait til xmas) but I wanted to see some of your character's stats and what they are equiped with. I mean cmon who doesnt want to show off their character! :D

Where is the bell, wait for the bell, k i need the bell, wait the bell! Ding bonda dong! Ding bonda dong! Ding bonda dong! Ding bonda dong!

Kazic wants you.... to join the pinkside!

yea most ppl dont memorize them, make an original one dude, dont go with what other ppl like. i cant get it till xmas either..

I already know what I'm going to be stupid ass, I was just wonderin what ppl were going to be! :D

Where is the bell, wait for the bell, k i need the bell, wait the bell! Ding bonda dong! Ding bonda dong! Ding bonda dong! Ding bonda dong!

Since the topic is creation, I assume you mean stats when we made the character?

I made a couple at the same time

A Consular with

8 str

8 dex

8 con

12 int

18 wis

16 cha

It's actually easier than it was to do the "force cripple" in this game, since you start with a 25 point VP bonus

I can't remember the exact stats on the others, since they're less... striking shall we say.

By the end of the game my guy was a Jedi Guardian/Sith Marauder. Can't really remember his stats, or his level, the usual fighter layout I guess. He had a Dark Jedi Master robe and a single bladed red lightsaber equipped, along with a bunch of other crap.

The KotOR "series" (if that's what you wanna call it) is too damn easy to worry about having the best stats and most powerful items equipped, so I always play pretty layed back.

Hmm... OK.

Male Jedi Guardian 15/Jedi Weapon Master 11

100% Light

Unmodified Stats:

Strength: 18

Dexterity: 14

Constitution: 8

Intelligence: 16

Wisdom: 12

Charisma: 14

Modified Stats (with Master Valor):

Strength: 29

Dexterity: 22

Constitution: 14

Intelligence: 25

Wisdom: 27

Charisma: 21

Equipment:

Head: Meditation Band (20% Damage Immunity vs. Dark Side, Will +1, Wisdom +1)

Hands: Sith Power Gauntlets (+3 strength)

Implant: None

Left Arm: Rosar's Armband (+1 constitution)

Right Arm: None (reserved for shields, but I never use them anyway)

Belt: Nerve Amplifier Belt (Immunity: Stun, Fear, Horror, Wisdom +1; switched out to CNS Strength Enhancer when facing non-Jedi)

Right Weapon: Lightsaber (Damage: Energy, 12-40. Light Side: +6 vs. Dark Side. Damage Bonus: +3 Light Side. Critical Threat: 17-20, x2. On Hit: Slow 25% chance, 6 seconds, DC 14. Defense Bonus: 1. Dexterity +3. Strength +3. Wisdom +4. Restricted to: Light Side. Usable By: Rosar)

Damage Range: 34-62

Attack Bonus: +42

This game was too easy. I've said it elsewhere, I'll say it here: combat needs to be more tactical.

Hey tainted mustard what's with the extremely low constitution, come on you want some life dont you or did you use the toughness feat?

I am making a new character, my friend deleted my game (it's ok :huh:)

Did anyone try Consular with high Wisdom and Charisma and Strength? I wonder how it is to be Sith Lord/Jedi Master after that too... will I even have to rely on my Lightsaber(s)?

Did anyone try Consular and Sith Marauder/Jedi Weapon Master, or Guardian and Sith Lord/Jedi Master?

I read alot about the pros and cons for each class, as well for stats and feats etc.

To me it seems, to get the best overall gameplay experience, you should start out as Sentinel.

You get decent combat, decent forcepower and many many skill points to distribute.

My approach would be:

STR 10 (weapons are more important for dealing damage in the end)

DEX 13 (AC bonus and BAB bonus via finesse)

CON 15 (to be able to use the fine implants which exist in K2)

INT 14 (Int helps in both, getting skills points and give alot dialog options)

WIS 13 (force power and saves)

CHA 11 (which you might switch with CON, whatever you prefer).

You can get the next round stat number (and therefor, better bonus) easily for almost every stat even with the items you find in the first 1-2 hours.

Spend one feat on having repair as class skill if possible (create/breakdown items), and distribute the skills points like you whish. Though, to me repair, treat insury, sneak, security, awareness and persuade are very important for you PC.

Finally, unlike K1, skills are very important in K2 :-

• 2 weeks later...