Jedi party members

There are dialog options that you reach which are very obvious as to your intention to train them. You need to continue to speak with your party members, and increase your Influence with them.

I had Disiple turned before we left the room I found him in. I've not found other situations where I can increase my Influence with other characters yet to let me work with them.

That explains it. I was wondering why I couldn't get handmaiden to join me. I am playing as a light side female. Disple and Atton have both become Jedi under me. Mira is hinting she could be but I haven't got the options from here yet.

I have that blind Sith Chick who turned light side after I didn't kill her.

Does anyone else think its kinda silly tht nealy everyone can become jedi, i personally don't think thats true i think only handmaiden disicple and visas marr will be jedi guess ill have to wait and see  :blink:

you'll personally wait and find out you're wrong. I dunno about everyone but I know for a fact atton can be turned.

There is no coincidence in the Force. They were guided to you.

Does anyone else think its kinda silly tht nealy everyone can become jedi, i personally don't think thats true i think only handmaiden disicple and visas marr will be jedi guess ill have to wait and see  :blink:

you'll personally wait and find out you're wrong. I dunno about everyone but I know for a fact atton can be turned.

i think it will spoil it slightly you wont seem so important when nearly all you crew is jedi or maybe not im sure it'll be a great game either way

i think it will spoil it slightly you wont seem so important when nearly all you crew is jedi or maybe not im sure it'll be a great game either way

they dont have to be. if you dont like it dont train them

think of it this way. only train one per play through. then for that play through that party member is the force sensitive and not the others

the force is what gives a jedi his power. its an energy field created by all living things. it surrounds us and penetrates us. it binds the galaxy together

You could also think of it this way, since you are one of the last Jedi, you are replenishing the Jedi Order with these new people.

That explains it. I was wondering why I couldn't get handmaiden to join me. I am playing as a light side female. Disple and Atton have both become Jedi under me. Mira is hinting she could be but I haven't got the options from here yet.

I have that blind Sith Chick who turned light side after I didn't kill her.

I know of this rumor on how make Mira a jedi. But I don't know exactly how it works.

The heard that because the player character, is apparently very attractive to other people in tune with the Force.