Do You Hope To See Revan In TSL?

It would be very interesting to see Revan in TSL and see what he/shes been up too in the last 5 years since KOTOR.I know there are chances that we might not get to see him/her and it has been said that Revan is dead but I just wanted to ask any way.

I hope to see him/her

Do You Hope To See Revan In TSL?

Cheero

:)

Yeah, i would like to see him, but like MASTER said, i wouldn't die either if we just end up hearing alot about him but he never show's up.

P.S.

Bastila Skywalker whats with all the topics you are making?

You sort of answered your question when you asked bastilla why she posted so many topics :)

(no offense Bastilla, just making a lousy joke is all :D )

if revan doesnt show up in some way shape or form i will be extremely dissapointed. iv spent a good 70 hrs whith him, albeit different versions, nonetheless i would still be upset if i saw him go down the drain without a mention, it wud be kinda lame if he just went off the radar, and v. lazy on the storywriters parts

Revan must show up otherwise I'll be disappointed.

War is Peace, Freedom is Slavery, Ignorance is Strength

Baldur's Gate modding
TeamBG
Baldur's Gate modder/community leader
Baldur's Gate - Enhanced Edition beta tester
Baldur's Gate 2 - Enhanced Edition beta tester

Icewind Dale - Enhanced Edition beta tester

Unless Revan has gone back to wearing that stylish outfit with the hood and cape (but hopefully not the ugly mask), it's hard to see how she|he would show up in the game since it would be difficult to make him|her look the way everyone who's played the first game expects her|him to look.

(Unless you'll have to customize the Revan character as well as the new protagonist when you start a new game, but that would be too much of a giveaway that Revan will return in person. :( )

I think that if Revan appears, Revan will look like in KOTOR 1 before you got to know/see Revan's gender and looks.

So basically we'll see a silent masked person with a hood and all that. So we're gonna know it's Revan, but so we can't tell if Revan is a man or woman.

I think that if Revan appears, Revan will look like in KOTOR 1 before you got to know/see Revan's gender and looks.

So basically we'll see a silent masked person with a hood and all that. So we're gonna know it's Revan, but so we can't tell if Revan is a man or woman.

That would mean that he/she doesn't talk, which is weird considering athat everyone else except the PC talks :(