Maxim magazine gave KOTOR II 4/5 stars

Why?

Becouse there's no Hades One in that game. :p

HERMOCRATES:

Nur Ab Sal was one such king. He it was, say the wise men of Egypt, who first put men in the colossus, making many freaks

of nature at times when the celestial spheres were well aligned.

SOCRATES:

This I doubt. We are hearing a child's tale.

I've been a subscriber to Maxim for a long while now, tho I stopped reading them for the most part I can't help but send them $14.95 every year for some reason, and I can tell you that Maxim very often reviews games and movies WITHOUT playing or seeing them.

In their "reviews" they will literally say things like: "......and it looks pretty good" or "with the combination of Farrel and Affleck, how can this not be good" clearly indicating they havn't even seen said movie and give it 4 stars anyways. It's all hype based.

I've been a subscriber to Maxim for a long while now, tho I stopped reading them for the most part I can't help but send them $14.95 every year for some reason, and I can tell you that Maxim very often reviews games and movies WITHOUT playing or seeing them.

So you actually pay people for doing nothing? You might as well send ME the money. At least I'll thank you. :thumbsup:

- When he is best, he is a little worse than a man, and when he is worst, he is little better than a beast.

So you actually pay people for doing nothing? You might as well send ME the money. At least I'll thank you. :thumbsup:

Yeah buy him Shatterpoint (w00t)

HERMOCRATES:

Nur Ab Sal was one such king. He it was, say the wise men of Egypt, who first put men in the colossus, making many freaks

SOCRATES:

But are your thank yous able to be stacked in a large pile in the corner of a shelf only to collect dust and be thrown away later?

I didn't think so. ^_^

Look! Crazy Cat: :) Why the hell do we have this smiley?

But 213374U gets. :ph34r:

HERMOCRATES:

SOCRATES:

I wonder if Nur Ab receives percentages according to the sales of Shatterpoint???

That would explain a lot. :)

Nooooo of course not! :thumbsup:"

HERMOCRATES:

SOCRATES: