Farewell

Everybody that leaves probably still shows up without signing in. Only some people admit that they can't stay away.

I'll be leaving the KOTOR:TSL section, but I'll still be posting in the NWN2 and general rpg forums. Hopefully those two won't have any spoilers about TSL.

"Console exclusive is such a harsh word." - Darque

"Console exclusive is two words Darque." - Nartwak (in response to Darque's observation)

ill leave in a few days for the second time (the first time lasted an hour)

then ill come back check info on party members and leave til january after that.

the force is what gives a jedi his power. its an energy field created by all living things. it surrounds us and penetrates us. it binds the galaxy together

Good riddance, I say!

"Be silent! Keep your forked tongue behind your teeth! I've not passed through fire and death to bandy crooked words with a witless worm!"

I guess your only a fan of the movies since you can't get the quote right, its a shame to see Gandalf's visage tainted so.

People laugh when I say that I think a jellyfish is one of the most beautiful things in the world. What they don't understand is, I mean a jellyfish with long, blond hair.

Well, I watched the movie last about a month ago, and I read the books last about 8 years ago, so that would explain it, wouldn't it?

Its just if you were going to invest the time to memorize a quote, it might as well be the authentic quote

People laugh when I say that I think a jellyfish is one of the most beautiful things in the world. What they don't understand is, I mean a jellyfish with long, blond hair.

Who takes time to memorize quotes?

My guess would be those who would use them

Wuwei is not the art of being lazy, just so you know

Tell me what is the art of half-assedness that you practice?

I was just curious if it had a name

Brave Sir Gandalf ran away.

Gandalf: ("No!")

Bravely ran away, away!

Gandalf: ("I didn't!")

When a flame war reared its ugly head,

He bravely turned his tail and fled.

Gandalf: ("I never!")

Yes, brave Sir Gandalf turned about

And gallantly he chickened out.

Gandalf: ("You're lying!")

Bravely taking to his feet

He beat a very brave retreat,