They Changed it

I just watched the KOTOR2 trailer on the site and saw some differences

At the end its the masked dude instead of the zombie dude.

Check it out fer yourselves

READ MY SIGGY!

"Your total disregard for the law and human decency both disgusts me and touches my heart. Bless you, sir."

"Soilent Green is people. This guy's just a homeless heroin junkie who got in a internet caf

*Sounds calvary trumpet* Now now lets play nice. In the coming week many of these posts will pop up. They lack the effort for a certain feature on this forum. Now what was it? Im SEARCHING my mind. <_<

On official Sith business.

Politics is war without bloodshed while war is politics with bloodshed.

Mao Tse-Tung

Now c'mon people, lets be jolly and happy, shall we? It's allmost christmas and TSL will be out soon, no reason to get upset :-:- .

:ph34r:

Aren't you forgetting something????

Not all of us follow the Jedi code.

Some of us give in to their emotions.

Long live the Sith! :lol:

And by the light of the moon

He prays for their beauty not doom

or us Neutral Jolee or Katarn types :lol:

Katarn types deserve whatever they get, for there lack of personality

People laugh when I say that I think a jellyfish is one of the most beautiful things in the world. What they don't understand is, I mean a jellyfish with long, blond hair.

or us Neutral Jolee or Katarn types :-

Katarn types deserve whatever they get, for there lack of personality

:lol:

Agreed.

"Working for Davik was like driving a spike in the side of your head. Sure, you got something new up there, but in the end, you've lost something as well." - Canderous

"But I though Jedi weren't allowed to love." - Handmaiden

"But some do it anyway. We call it pulling a Bindo." - The Exile

Katarn killed Deson Luke was beaten by Deson, therefore Katarn is quite possibly the strongest Jedi out there instead of Luke.

From what I understood, Desann managed to escape Luke.

"Beaten by Desann" is what you get if you loose in the final battle.

"Jedi poodoo!" - some displeased Dug

S.L.J. said he has already filmed his death scene and was visibly happy that he

have you played Outcast?

Dessan or however you write it, was making Luke his bitch then made that crap collapse on Luke. Therefore Luke lost the fight, Kyle however fought him man to umm big Dinousaur monster thing and cam out on top.

BTW, what the hell was Dessan

Another idiot who thought could yield the power of the Dark Side. Only I can do that, perhaps Palpy as well.

have you played Outcast?

Dessan or however you write it, was making Luke his bitch then made that crap collapse on Luke. Therefore Luke lost the fight, Kyle however fought him man to umm big Dinousaur monster thing and cam out on top.

BTW, what the hell was Dessan

Yeah, that's the same phenomenon like in Jedi Academy. Luke is indisposed or just isn't on the spot, and the player has to face up to the main boss.

"Jedi poodoo!" - some displeased Dug

S.L.J. said he has already filmed his death scene and was visibly happy that he

I has to do with the fact that when the first Jedi Knight was produced the original idea was that you would play Luke.

Think of it Kyle (=Lyke in a slighlty different order).

But Lucas didn't allow it...too bad. I would love to play as Luke.

Well who knows? maybe in the next Jedi Knight or Jedi Master, we will be able to do so. I wouldn't even care if I couldn't follow the Dark Side.

In Academy Luke has a pretty small part we don't even see him fight anyone. All I'm saying is that Katarn is a bad ass Jedi and I'm betting he's really neutral because he doesn't have a stick up his butt. But according to my farely limited knowledge of the Jedis is that the Neutral Jedis are still lightside but they simply see the strength in controlled Dark Side use.

In Academy Luke has a pretty small part we don't even see him fight anyone. All I'm saying is that Katarn is a bad ass Jedi and I'm betting he's really neutral because he doesn't have a stick up his butt. But according to my farely limited knowledge of the Jedis is that the Neutral Jedis are still lightside but they simply see the strength in controlled Dark Side use.

It's just a game.

Surely you won't expect Jedi to use Force lightning as they do in games.

I has to do with the fact that when the first Jedi Knight was produced the original idea was that you would play Luke.

Think of it Kyle (=Lyke in a slighlty different order).

But Lucas didn't allow it...too bad. I would love to play as Luke.

Well who knows? maybe in the next Jedi Knight or Jedi Master, we will be able to do so. I wouldn't even care if I couldn't follow the Dark Side.

It was only supposed to be Luke in Dark Forces