Spoilers

Kazic

But he had no personality. And gee that was random lol :rolleyes:

Welcome to the Pink side of the Force

Revenge is a dish best served in a warm, pink tupperware dish!

Grrrr to Atris! Snooty, stuck-up little....

Pink Side Master to Darth Gandalf, Trooper, Ronil Organ, Bokishi, Mr_Dashman, Stargate: 2000, mista_me, DarthDoGooder, GarethCarrots, Ludozee, and Obi-Wan Kenobi

That's true. But since several of these worlds (notably Manaan, Malachor, Telos) were invented for KOTOR, they wouldn't be on a regular Star Wars starmap.

Telos wasn't created for KOTOR it already existed. It was the site of one of the few Star Wars books I actually read. It's apart of the Before Episode 1 series. Qui Gonn Jinn's first apprentice Xantos was from Telos. That means it was around during a New Hope. :rolleyes:

That's true. But since several of these worlds (notably Manaan, Malachor, Telos) were invented for KOTOR, they wouldn't be on a regular Star Wars starmap.

Telos wasn't created for KOTOR it already existed. It was the site of one of the few Star Wars books I actually read. It's apart of the Before Episode 1 series. Qui Gonn Jinn's first apprentice Xantos was from Telos.

Bravo gaw, you know your EU well.

Pink Side Master to Darth Gandalf, Trooper, Ronil Organ, Bokishi, Mr_Dashman, Stargate: 2000, mista_me, DarthDoGooder, GarethCarrots, Ludozee, and Obi-Wan Kenobi

I mean, come on. What are their names Naver and Alitsab or something? :rolleyes:

(w00t)

If it is only outlining good characters though....I thought Mira was good. It doesn't surprise me that Mandalore might be bad. And the wookiee bounty hunter will probably join you afdter you defeat him or something. Maybe atris and Atton are connected? If she's a Jedi, he may have helped smuggle her away from the sith's notice. Hmmm... any thoughts on that?

I was thinking about Atton having a role in the recent Jedi civil war, and I am wondering if maybe he helped set up a sort of under ground rail road for jedi to escape the sith, you know moved them from planet to planet hidding them from the sith extermination squads.

Those were the only 3 you couldn't kill, which is why I think Canderous is mandalore: 1. he was one of the more well liked characters 2. the other 2 surviving characters (t3 and hk) both were brought back (even though you have to fix hk) so it stands to reason they'd bring back the last of the surviving charies as well and 3. He seems like a good candidate for mandalore.

In the review it says that T3's memory circuts are damaged, I wonder if we will have to repair him as well?

"The only difference between genius and stupidity is genius has its limits!" - Albert Einstein.

"It's better to be thought a fool, than to open your mouth and remove all doubt!"

"You can try to kill me, you'd fail!, but you can try!" - Revan.

"When you have exhausted all other possibilities whatever remains, however improbable must be the truth." - Sherlock Holmes (a.k.a. Sir Arthur Conan Dole)

"A lack of planning on your part, does not constitute an emergency on my part"

AscendedPaladin.png

I was thinking the same thing about atton, only most things I've read on him paint him as a self serving sort of guy. Now it's true the Republic could have paid him well or something, but I still wonder if he would have done it because he'd risk bringing down the wrath of the sith upon his own head, which is bad when they are basically running things at this point.

This leads me to believe he has a personal stake in all this, if he helped the jedi out. He's either a jedi/former jedi, a sympathetic force sensitive, or he owes a debt to the jedi (but mainly I'm thinking of atris).

I was thinking the same thing about atton, only most things I've read on him paint him as a self serving sort of guy. Now it's true the Republic could have paid him well or something, but I still wonder if he would have done it because he'd risk bringing down the wrath of the sith upon his own head, which is bad when they are basically running things at this point.

This leads me to believe he has a personal stake in all this, if he helped the jedi out. He's either a jedi/former jedi, a sympathetic force sensitive, or he owes a debt to the jedi (but mainly I'm thinking of atris).

It would kinda make sense that he would maybe have loyaltys to someone other than the PC and thus far Atris sounds about right. I wonder if maybe he (as someone else mentioned in this thread) had his force ability cut the same as the PC maybe for similar reasons or maybe for the pure purpose of doing whatever he did in the jedi civil war. I would think that it would be the best way to avoid detection from the sith if they couldn't find you using the force. Also maybe he was counting on his connection being re-established once the war was over or the council was safe but soemthing happend and he no longer whats to be a jedi.

Very long shot I know.

"The only difference between genius and stupidity is genius has its limits!" - Albert Einstein.

"It's better to be thought a fool, than to open your mouth and remove all doubt!"

"When you have exhausted all other possibilities whatever remains, however improbable must be the truth." - Sherlock Holmes (a.k.a. Sir Arthur Conan Dole)

AscendedPaladin.png

It would kinda make sense that he would maybe have loyaltys to someone other than the PC and thus far Atris sounds about right. I wonder if maybe he (as someone else mentioned in this thread) had his force ability cut the same as the PC maybe for similar reasons or maybe for the pure purpose of doing whatever he did in the jedi civil war. I would think that it would be the best way to avoid detection from the sith if they couldn't find you using the force. Also maybe he was counting on his connection being re-established once the war was over or the council was safe but soemthing happend and he no longer whats to be a jedi.

Very long shot I know.

You never know. Atris may have saved him at one time or another. Regardless of whether he's lying or not, that 1 part in one of th ign vids where he says "like all sith, revan and malak turned on each other", makes me think he's set against the sith.

If disciple can actually be trained. As I mentioned earlier, I've never seen him with a lightsaber.

I think we've all just assumed that Disciple can be trained, since he's wearing Jedi-esque robes and is called "Disciple," a name evokative of participation in some sort of religious/philosophical organization. Like the Jedi and the Sith.

very true but the name disciple could also mean that he is nothing more than the lacky of the queen of onderon or something to that effect. So he might not be force sensitive, though if two out of the three can be trained I am willing to bet that he can be as well, and that its just a matter of the fact that they haven't yet shown us a pict of him with a saber.

AscendedPaladin.png

Another idea!

I saw a screen shot of the Harbinger docked at the Peragus Minig Facility. I'll bet that's where you head after Peragus! There are also screenshots of Sith Assassins attacking you there, and Darth Sion makes his apprearance on the Harbinger, the ship you were on before you woke up in the kolto tank!

Just guesswork and logic, mind you!

"You shall not pass!"

Its quite likely that we will be going to the Harbinger before we leave peragus, but if thats the case then we will more than likely loose Kreia around that time, or maybe we are on the harbinger more than once during the course of the game. But saying we loose kreia that early in the game I am begining to wonder how long it will take for use to get to use our first set of force powers?

AscendedPaladin.png

Uncertain. You probably lose Kreia at about the same point you lost Bastila in KOTOR.

I'll bet the Harbinger visit at Peragus is just to give you a taste of who you're up against so that you'll have more incentive to:

Denethor (Return of the King): FLEE!!! FLEE for your lives!!! (spittle flying)

"You shall not pass!"

Because I'm female syed. As for the harbringer theory, that was already mentioned on the last page I believe. It does appear that you have to go there before escaping in the hawk probably to find parts to repair it with.

Kreia probably escapes Sion in that encounter in the vids and dies later, as stated above. But, really, do we even know that she'll perish?

LOL, that's terrible Jad'en! :p