Spoilers

Kazic

Just tell us how many force powers you can use initially and after how much running you get your lightsaber and if it is worthy...as the developers have promised.

On the IGn review didnt he say that at 17 hrs he finally got his lightsaber, I think thats what he said.

Yes but I would like a second opinion on that matter. I don't trust a guy which goes by the name Hilary. :devil:

Really who could I mean it just goes against the laws of nature! :lol:

Where is the bell, wait for the bell, k i need the bell, wait the bell! Ding bonda dong! Ding bonda dong! Ding bonda dong! Ding bonda dong!

Kazic wants you.... to join the pinkside!

First spoiler: Carth grew his hair out and moved to Kashyyk.

Are you serious or joking lol?

Welcome to the Pink side of the Force

Revenge is a dish best served in a warm, pink tupperware dish!

Grrrr to Atris! Snooty, stuck-up little....

Pink Side Master to Darth Gandalf, Trooper, Ronil Organ, Bokishi, Mr_Dashman, Stargate: 2000, mista_me, DarthDoGooder, GarethCarrots, Ludozee, and Obi-Wan Kenobi

I like that jacket. I think Carth prefers the term "worn", not dirty :lol:

Pink Side Master to Darth Gandalf, Trooper, Ronil Organ, Bokishi, Mr_Dashman, Stargate: 2000, mista_me, DarthDoGooder, GarethCarrots, Ludozee, and Obi-Wan Kenobi

At least it covered all her parts. I keep saying, if they want to put women in those little battle bikini outfits fine, but I want battle thongs for the men then darnit! :lol:

They were done tastefully. I think the only reason why was becaose of sw cannon. There are no jedi playmates lol.

Indeed. I don't want to have to look at that for 40+ hours lol.

Lukie don't make me cut you off from the Pink side of the force.

What kind of spoilers do you guys want?

Info on the prestige classes, I.e. Stats, FP, etc.

"The only difference between genius and stupidity is genius has its limits!" - Albert Einstein.

"It's better to be thought a fool, than to open your mouth and remove all doubt!"

"You can try to kill me, you'd fail!, but you can try!" - Revan.

"When you have exhausted all other possibilities whatever remains, however improbable must be the truth." - Sherlock Holmes (a.k.a. Sir Arthur Conan Dole)

"A lack of planning on your part, does not constitute an emergency on my part"

AscendedPaladin.png

What did I say again?  :">

The thing about atris, as if you didn't already know.

Not like you do I think.

:devil: Indeed. I just think she's cool. Now carth on the other hand... *drools*

Not like you do I think.

unless your trying to truely fill Alexia's shoes as the goddess of the boards that is :devil:" .... not that your not doing a good job as it is I mean :"> ... please don't use the Pink side against me :devil: .... please! *runs and hides* :ph34r:

"The only difference between genius and stupidity is genius has its limits!" - Albert Einstein.

"It's better to be thought a fool, than to open your mouth and remove all doubt!"

"You can try to kill me, you'd fail!, but you can try!" - Revan.

"When you have exhausted all other possibilities whatever remains, however improbable must be the truth." - Sherlock Holmes (a.k.a. Sir Arthur Conan Dole)

"A lack of planning on your part, does not constitute an emergency on my part"

AscendedPaladin.png

Not like you do I think.

unless your trying to truely fill Alexia's shoes as the goddess of the boards that is :devil:" .... not that your not doing a good job as it is I mean :"> ... please don't use the Pink side against me :- .... please! *runs and hides* :ph34r:

*waves hand* Destroy him my apprentice. And his substandard television series :devil: :cool: