February Release

I heard a rumor that MS paid Lucasarts to delay the release of the PC version until after Bill Gates has had a chance to finish the game as both LS and DS on his custom made XBox.

"Console exclusive is such a harsh word." - Darque

"Console exclusive is two words Darque." - Nartwak (in response to Darque's observation)

wow this thread was an absolute waste of time .. none of you are able to flame properly! you are way to polite in your bashings! You need to insult the fellows parents, siblings, dogs, friends and every miserable creature ever so unfortunate to meet the sucker!

Fortune favors the bald.

wow this thread was an absolute waste of time .. none of you are able to flame properly! you are way to polite in your bashings! You need to insult the fellows parents, siblings, dogs, friends and every miserable creature ever so unfortunate to meet the sucker!

Meh - it served its purpose: a few cheap thrills from loud bangs, explosions and gratuitous violence - kinda like an 80's action movie. ^_^

manthing2.jpg

Anger is a wind which blows out the lamp of the mind.

Cheers!

Anger is a wind which blows out the lamp of the mind.

Cheers!

by Robert Ingersoll .. :ermm:

Holding on to anger is like grasping a hot coal with the intent of throwing it at someone else; you are the one getting burned.

Fortune favors the bald.

*sneaky attempt to bump hilarious topic by pretending to make serious comment (not)*

The evil X-Lord Darth Gates is trying to convert us PC users by providing us with windows and by making SP2 (and marking it a "critical" update), in an utterly evil attempt to turn us to the Box side when we give in to our anger and frustration.

:">

:ph34r:

*sneaky attempt to bump hilarious topic by pretending to make serious comment (not)*

The evil X-Lord Darth Gates is trying to convert us PC users by providing us with windows and by making SP2 (and marking it a "critical" update), in an utterly evil attempt to turn us to the Box side when we give in to our anger and frustration.

:">

:ph34r:

Don't worry my fellow PCer, the hordes of xboxers will fall before the might of the PC side.

And by the light of the moon

He prays for their beauty not doom

but what of us who are buying both? :o

In the end you must choose a side. No bi-siders will be allowed, they will be executed like traitors of the worst kind.. :thumbsup:

ahh **** thats a hard one to choose between, earlyier release or most excellent graphix the path of a gamer is tough one indeed!

Where is the bell, wait for the bell, k i need the bell, wait the bell! Ding bonda dong! Ding bonda dong! Ding bonda dong! Ding bonda dong!

Kazic wants you.... to join the pinkside!

In the end you must choose a side. No bi-siders will be allowed, they will be executed like traitors of the worst kind.. :devil:

ahh **** thats a hard one to choose between, earlyier release or most excellent graphix the path of a gamer is tough one indeed!

It depends, if you don't want a mousesaber.....then you don't belong to the PC side.

In the end you must choose a side. No bi-siders will be allowed, they will be executed like traitors of the worst kind.. :devil:

It depends, if you don't want a mousesaber.....then you don't belong to the PC side.

damn this is confusing! ill go with uhhh... the pc? or maybe the xbox? :o

Where is the bell, wait for the bell, k i need the bell, wait the bell! Ding bonda dong! Ding bonda dong! Ding bonda dong! Ding bonda dong!

Kazic wants you.... to join the pinkside!

Choose wisely and remember about Secretive Ant-xbox Liberation Movement that eliminates all xboxed traitors...

HERMOCRATES:

Nur Ab Sal was one such king. He it was, say the wise men of Egypt, who first put men in the colossus, making many freaks

of nature at times when the celestial spheres were well aligned.

SOCRATES:

This I doubt. We are hearing a child's tale.

I want to join that club. I have a list for more than 1000000 people in my country who need SAxLM assistance. And don't forget the Penguins, who are the only able to fight Emperor Gates and his X-box empire

We must join our forces with the Penguins.

Only then will freedom in the galaxy be restored..