February Release

Yes I can smell it! Yes the smell of jealousy. You PC whiners are so jealous it's pathetic, you low life morons! But yes continue; in a week I

- When he is best, he is a little worse than a man, and when he is worst, he is little better than a beast.

Don't mind this. I spoke ahead of time. I've been doing some research and it seems the Xbox emulation is not advanced enough to emulate KotOR (let alone K2). It seems I'll actually have to wait those damn 2 months. :'(

HAHAHAHAHAHAAHA :thumbsup::- Bye the time pc user gets to play this game K3 will be out I know it yeaass (w00t)

I don't know why PC and Xbox gamers argue. We are all Bill Gates bitches in the end. Windows, Xbox, it's all the same. I say we unite and pick on the Linux and Mac users instead.  :thumbsup:

Cheers!

Actually, if I were vastly more brighter, I'd probably join the Linux and Mac Users. As it is, I consider myslef dull and lazy, so I'll probably continue being a slave to Windows (and quite possibly Longhorn much later down the line).