I sense a Disturbance in the Force ...

Me too. I'd be especially mad her though, because the Xbox version was pushed up. If you needed the extra time, don't raise false hope in the consumers lol.

Going gold means the official announcement that the game is done and is being sent out to be mass produced and shipped.

Thanks for the info SS.

Welcome to the Pink side of the Force

Revenge is a dish best served in a warm, pink tupperware dish!

Grrrr to Atris! Snooty, stuck-up little....

Pink Side Master to Darth Gandalf, Trooper, Ronil Organ, Bokishi, Mr_Dashman, Stargate: 2000, mista_me, DarthDoGooder, GarethCarrots, Ludozee, and Obi-Wan Kenobi

In that case I'm not so worried. It'll probably be out on time.

Pink Side Master to Darth Gandalf, Trooper, Ronil Organ, Bokishi, Mr_Dashman, Stargate: 2000, mista_me, DarthDoGooder, GarethCarrots, Ludozee, and Obi-Wan Kenobi

can i imagine that the offical sites have said that TSL are out on december 6th and the offical sites weren't up dated and nothing was to be heard of and every american was expecting TSL lords to be in their store by that date but there is still a pre-order waiting...hmm maybe we need to find out what going on! ladies and gentlemen....we have to know its status.

Even if the announcement of going gold doesn't happen too far ahead of actually shipping, that doesn't explain why lucasarts' own online store still doesn't have pre-ordering available.

Afterall, you can pre-order already from amazon or electronics boutique, so I'm not sure why LA is behind.

"Console exclusive is such a harsh word." - Darque

"Console exclusive is two words Darque." - Nartwak (in response to Darque's observation)

Maybe they are just slow?

Indeed. Thanks for the reassurance SS. I shall sleep a little more soundly tonight :)

There's still the fact that their pre-order shop isn't up. I guess that could be explained away by technical glitches. But glitches that last a month or more?

It seems that Lucas Arts (LA) isn't willing to put themselves on the hook like Sony Online Entertainment (? SOE). What with that EQ2 collector's edition trouble (I was surprised when I checked EB games site and saw that the EQ2 CE was removed-they put it back, though, a couple weeks later). Of course, that's more of a distribution thing ...

Hmmm ...

Could LA be stalling the pre-order site, just so they won't get into that kind of hot water. If so, they feel that it's a concern, there is something that could potentially threaten the release date ... :)

Because LA's web pages are always a step behind? :(

I don't know the answer to that one,was just saying people shouldn't be worried at this point because nothing has been said about the game going gold.

Actually, if I remember correctly their online store had Battlefront available for pre-order over a month in advance of its release.

I'm thinking LA did it again and dropped the ball. Oh well. They still have 3 months to make sure it gets rectified for my PC version. :)"

"Console exclusive is such a harsh word." - Darque

"Console exclusive is two words Darque." - Nartwak (in response to Darque's observation)

or maybe they layed off the people working on the site and thats why we haven't gotten any info in A LONG time.

"The only difference between genius and stupidity is genius has its limits!" - Albert Einstein.

"It's better to be thought a fool, than to open your mouth and remove all doubt!"

"You can try to kill me, you'd fail!, but you can try!" - Revan.

"When you have exhausted all other possibilities whatever remains, however improbable must be the truth." - Sherlock Holmes (a.k.a. Sir Arthur Conan Dole)

"A lack of planning on your part, does not constitute an emergency on my part"

AscendedPaladin.png

Thats because when it happened to you guys it was funny, but if it happened to us.....that'd be just wrong

I'm afraid I have to disagree. When it happened to us, it was the worst thing ever perpetrated in this industry. But if it happens to you guys, then that's just comedy gold. :)

Poetic justice is one thing, and spite is quite another (although, it seems one often is the result of the other).

As much as I'm jealous of the fact that US X-box users will (may?) get the game first, I can't begrudge them that. I'll be happy enough once I get my hands on the PC version when it comes out (however long that takes ... )

Come on Lucasarts, Hurry Up! and stop sitting on the couch sipping coffee all day and playing halo 2,we kotor fans want our game :">

This message would probably be better served being posted on the Lucas Arts forum. I wonder if anyone over there has noticed the situation. That is if there is a situation to notice ...

Anyone here registered over at LA forums? Maybe you can be our proxy and bring our concerns to light over there? :luck:

Come on Lucasarts, Hurry Up! and stop sitting on the couch sipping coffee all day and playing halo 2,we kotor fans want our game :">

This message would probably be better served being posted on the Lucas Arts forum. I wonder if anyone over there has noticed the situation. That is if there is a situation to notice ...

Anyone here registered over at LA forums? Maybe you can be our proxy and bring our concerns to light over there? :luck:

no one would ever admit being a member of the Lucasart forums! :lol:

Fortune favors the bald.

Something seems to be wrong.

The game is slated by several distribution points as being released in early December for the US X Box, but checking the official Lucas Arts site, I notice a distinct lack of a preorder available in their on-line store.

:lol:

This whole thread is crap, not to meantion 3 pages went by without anyone checking this claim!

You have been able to preorder since the weekend, at least

Hell, you get a free T-Shirt

The damn link is on the main page! :luck: