KOTOR question

Did anyone find the rakgoul potion? That was supposed to heal people on Taris...I brought this up cuz I remember it was one of the quests to find it for that doctor....but I never found the antidote....I brought this up because there has been threads talking about how skills will help conversation and stuff in KOTOR 2 and I wondered if I needed a certain skill in KOTOR do find it.......if anyone could answer that for me I'd appreciate it...I played kotor like 10 times and only looked for the potion a few times, but there's ppl on here that have played it far more than that so maybe u found something I did not haha....

Did anyone find the rakgoul potion? That was supposed to heal people on Taris...I brought this up cuz I remember it was one of the quests to find it for that doctor....but I never found the antidote....I brought this up because there has been threads talking about how skills will help conversation and stuff in KOTOR 2 and I wondered if I needed a certain skill in KOTOR do find it.......if anyone could answer that for me I'd appreciate it...I played kotor like 10 times and only looked for the potion a few times, but there's ppl on here that have played it far more than that so maybe u found something I did not haha....

yep, i found it. think i found it on some dead guy in that area outside the undercity...

How could you possibly not find it? Oh, don't tell me, you were rushing through the game. :p"

- When he is best, he is a little worse than a man, and when he is worst, he is little better than a beast.

What does it matter? They all get killed soon enough anyway.

I made this half-pony half-monkey monster to please you

But I get the feeling that you don't like it

What's with all the screaming?

You like monkeys, you like ponies

Maybe you don't like monsters so much

Maybe I used too many monkeys

Isn't it enough to know that I ruined a pony making a gift for you?

Yeah, it's kinda funny going through Taris as LS after already playing through at least once. I mean, i'm doing all this crap to get bounties off people, save an underground village, cure a disease, but I know as soon as I leave it's all gonna be gone.

If you check all dead bodies that you come across, I'm not sure how you could miss it. As Hades said, it's in the undercity, past the gates, at the far right on a dead Sith soldier.

"Console exclusive is such a harsh word." - Darque

"Console exclusive is two words Darque." - Nartwak (in response to Darque's observation)

Well I didnt rush thru it but I guess I just missed a body or two....I usually would look at every body....hmmm oh well....hah yeah I wonder-I finished the promise land quest, do u think they survived the assault on taris? cuz the planet didnt blow up I thought it just killed everyone on the surface....

Well if you try to go back it'll say the Planet's surface is lvled or something around those lines and survivors won't trust anyone who lands on the surface sooo maybe they escaped to the undercity or maybe even under that I dunno if that colony exists those that left (if you chose to do the Journel side-quest)

....now I don't really know how much time passes when you get on the hawk and make for Dantoonie Bastilla says it's been months since she was on it's surface if in the begining of the game when the Endar Spire was attacked is when she left....and old Gendar(leader-outcast guy) was right it would take weeks or maybe months....

I dunno maybe only the outcastes surrvive *maybe all the Tarisian nobles got killed :shifty: * either way a few survived how long's the real question I mean the self sufficiant colony i can see outside good luck with food and water 8)

:ph34r: well there's my two cents how about everyone else :(

You don't find it when you try to beat the game in 20 hours

"Your total disregard for the law and human decency both disgusts me and touches my heart. Bless you, sir."

"Soilent Green is people. This guy's just a homeless heroin junkie who got in a internet caf