Canderous?

Is this screenshot of Canderous?

I'm not sure if it is but imo it does look a lot like him. What do u guys think?

Another great idea by the people who brought you beer milkshakes!

"I don't see a problem...then again, SW isn't my life, so what do I know...." - some who makes 27.8 post per day on a SW forum!

Looks like it could be but I'm guessing it is a place holder. Why would candyman be fighting Bao-Dur anyway?

Maybe he only makes a cameo this time around, you fight him and win. Then he tells you his story.

Also this is a new screenshot from GameSpy.

"I don't see a problem...then again, SW isn't my life, so what do I know...." - some who makes 27.8 post per day on a SW forum!

Maybe but it does look like him though.

He reminds of Canderous, but the person seems to be a bit too short IMO.

"Some men see things as they are and say why?"
"I dream things that never were and say why not?"
- George Bernard Shaw

"Hope in reality is the worst of all evils because it prolongs the torments of man."
- Friedrich Nietzsche

"The amount of energy necessary to refute bull**** is an order of magnitude bigger than to produce it."

- Some guy 

As i said above, i think you fight him and then he reveals what happened to Revan, or atleast as much as he knows.

So is it just one of the new heads?

That is not Canderous. The giveaway is that in the screenshot, he is not pushing stims on you, with the first one being free.

A sibling perhaps? :huh:

"Some men see things as they are and say why?"
"I dream things that never were and say why not?"
- George Bernard Shaw

"Hope in reality is the worst of all evils because it prolongs the torments of man."
- Friedrich Nietzsche

"The amount of energy necessary to refute bull**** is an order of magnitude bigger than to produce it."

- Some guy 

That is not Canderous. The giveaway is that in the screenshot, he is not pushing stims on you, with the first one being free.

?

A real warrier dosn't use stems............. :huh:

"Your total disregard for the law and human decency both disgusts me and touches my heart. Bless you, sir."

"Soilent Green is people. This guy's just a homeless heroin junkie who got in a internet caf

(w00t) .... umm so does canderous show up in the game???

"The only difference between genius and stupidity is genius has its limits!" - Albert Einstein.

"It's better to be thought a fool, than to open your mouth and remove all doubt!"

"You can try to kill me, you'd fail!, but you can try!" - Revan.

"When you have exhausted all other possibilities whatever remains, however improbable must be the truth." - Sherlock Holmes (a.k.a. Sir Arthur Conan Dole)

"A lack of planning on your part, does not constitute an emergency on my part"

AscendedPaladin.png

I think so, as he was the best character with the exception of HK47.

Canderous can die for all I care...yeah I said it...I'll say it again.....weak ass mandelorian MUAHAHA!!!!!

but did anyone notice the person next to him looks like Juhani....I really hoped she wouldnt come back, and she'd be dead.....oh well I'll gut her like a fish....

....nvm....thats definitley not juhani...the bad pic quality made it look like she had those cathar spot things on her face and...never mind Im tired...sorry.... :">

...Canderous can still die though! LONG LIVE THE SITH!

Canderous can die for all I care...yeah I said it...I'll say it again.....weak ass mandelorian MUAHAHA!!!!!

but did anyone notice the person next to him looks like Juhani....I really hoped she wouldnt come back, and she'd be dead.....oh well I'll gut her like a fish....

You would be wise not to dissagree with me. post-1139-1100229326.gif