Exiled or frozen?

frozen in superglue, hmm news to me. in all honesty if our character had been frozen but recently escaped we wud of been told by now

You're not frozen, just really, really hurt at the start of the game, and you wake up in a kolto tank (like Luke Skywalker in the bacta tank in Empire). You also don't have amnesia, although you're not exactly sure where you are at the start of the game.

Heya Chris, one thing I admit to being curious about is, are we going to know the PC's back story before the game starts? "We're really really hurt but no amnesia" tells me that we will.

I can imagine that must have been quite a headache to create. (Never mind making it gender neutral!!) Too detailed is kinda anti-rpg. Too vague and it might as well be "You awake from a long sleep with no memory of who you are" which is so hackneyed and cliched a device that it's really starting to get old.

You know, I really don't mind being told I am so and so with this past and these motivations. It can be fun role playing a somewhat canned character. You can always expand on the bare bones as you want. Heck, it's kinda like acting.

Gotag

So as it was told you a an exile, (I wouldn't be surprised if people start calling you exile lol) and your connection to the force is lost for say 5 years?...do you think after he gets his powers back he will be much stronger then 5 years ago?