White Haired Chick and Darth Nihilis

Was browsing and having fun on the new KotOR 2 website going from lightside to darkside to pass some time when i discovered something very interesting...

IF you go fully to the lightside on the website then WHC becomes in clear vision and Darth Nihilis is gone, dissappeared into the light.

IF you go fully to the Darkside both WHC and Darth Nihilis are there...

This leads me to believe that, well i will let you guys speculate now that ive given u this :thumbsup:

incestuous cousins :">

I can't recall any county where you can't marry your cousin...

so you cant call it incest.

And, technically, even though I wouldn't agree with it, it is considered possible that cousins have enough different genes so that having a messed up child percentage that is similar to the percentage between two people who aren't related. Just a thought.

If you don't want them to disappear, then don't answer the questions that pop up. If you do for light, everything becomes light and vice versa for dark.

All this means is both of them are still there, not completely out of your mind due to the fact you didn't follow through on the questions which contain actions to the light or dark side.

Was browsing and having fun on the new KotOR 2 website going from lightside to darkside to pass some time when i discovered something very interesting...

IF you go fully to the lightside on the website then WHC becomes in clear vision and Darth Nihilis is gone, dissappeared into the light.

IF you go fully to the Darkside both WHC and Darth Nihilis are there...

This leads me to believe that, well i will let you guys speculate now that ive given u this  :blink:

Atris = Yoda

Masked Sith Lord = The Emperor

Except the masked Sith Lord is masked, and Atris is younger, hotter, and more human than Yoda. :)