Visas Marr

What's up with Visas Marr?  

65 members have voted

1. 1. What's up with Visas Marr?

• She's the Dark Side Sith.
    • She's the corrupted Atris.
    • She's your apprentice if you go darkside.
    • She's your apprentice either way and follows your lead.
    • She's the Dark Queen of Onderon.
    • She's Bastila behind a red veil.
    • I don't care.
    • Other (explain.)

What's up with Visas Marr?

Visas Marr is the dark side apprentice, or atleast that is what EW magizine said, she looks like a bounty hunter, she dosn't start out as a dark jedi (Sith) but becomes one later on in the game, her voice will be done by Kelly Hu from X-men 2 (the wolverine like chick).

"Your total disregard for the law and human decency both disgusts me and touches my heart. Bless you, sir."

"Soilent Green is people. This guy's just a homeless heroin junkie who got in a internet caf

For some reason, I still think Visas Marr only goes dark side if you do. It's been said (somewhere) that she doesn't start out as a Sith and only does so if you do. I don't think the picture that changes to Visas' is Handmaiden, I think it's lightside Visas and that "handmaiden" may be atris, a handmaiden to the queen of onderon?

"You shall not pass!"

Why the name Handmaiden though? Why not just call her Marr? They all ready named her on the dark side why not the light?

Might be a situation where they have a relation to each other but you only have one in your party based on the side you walk. Go dark get Marr go Light get who ever Handmaiden is.

Handmaiden and her are definitely the same character. But whether or not she is Atris is a different story.

I doubt that she is Atris however. If Atris were to go dark, it is hinted in the motif she would become the MSG and not Marr. However, it is shown in a previous wallpaper that the MSG (is it confirmed Nihilus is his name?) has "man hands."

It's like trying to figure out the right answer to a multiple choice question from the previous question's you've answered. Unless your professor always puts a pattern in his multiple choice tests, it's all a matter of luck.

Does anyone remember the hooded woman who was confirmed not to be "Atris" a while back? In one of the old, old screenshots fighting a robot? I think that's the handmaiden. Atris has a different sort of facial structure from the "Handmaiden", I think, so I suspect they're related or of the same race/species, and not the same person. As time passes, I have the growing feeling that "Atris" will never actually be a party member.

It's like trying to figure out the right answer to a multiple choice question from the previous question's you've answered.  Unless your professor always puts a pattern in his multiple choice tests, it's all a matter of luck.

Does anyone remember the hooded woman who was confirmed not to be "Atris" a while back?  In one of the old, old screenshots fighting a robot?  I think that's the handmaiden.  Atris has a different sort of facial structure from the "Handmaiden", I think, so I suspect they're related or of the same race/species, and not the same person.  As time passes, I have the growing feeling that "Atris" will never actually be a party member.

Atris, Atris, Atris >_< . Ugh, why must this being get so much attention :blink:

The Hand maiden has like a chubby face, while the WHC fighting MSG in the wallpaper has like a more sharp pointy type face.

Also the Handmaiden seems to have short white hair while the WHC has long hair.