Stop Posting Here the Game is done

<_<

JediMafia

Yes I'm posting again I always have an eye on what your doing.

Anyways the dev in the interview said "the game is done" english is my 1st language and that means to me "the game is done"

All in all all I see are new animations, a "new" story which may suck (HOW THEY'RE GONNA MAKE US SWALLOW GETTING THE eBON hAWK REMAINS TO BE SEEN)

I see new character models and some old and new items.

What I don't see are inovations, things that in the original made us say "cool"

I think they got lazy and reused the Ebon Hawks models sound etc. Instead of dev a new cool ship. It looks to me that its all window dressing no new cool stuff or gameplay options or classes Just more of the same (which would be great)

Its more of a KOTOR v1.5 not a full unique sequel )We may be expecting too much and are in for a let down ;)

you're one of those gamers who believes new, awesome graphics=automatic great game.

I'd take the same graphics, but a different and better story any day over a bland story but out of this world graphics.

"Console exclusive is such a harsh word." - Darque

"Console exclusive is two words Darque." - Nartwak (in response to Darque's observation)

<_<

JediMafia

Yes I'm posting again I always have an eye on what your doing.

Anyways the dev in the interview said "the game is done" english is my 1st language and that means to me "the game is done"

All in all all I see are new animations, a "new" story which may suck (HOW THEY'RE GONNA MAKE US SWALLOW GETTING THE eBON hAWK REMAINS TO BE SEEN)

I see new character models and some old and new items.

What I don't see are inovations, things that in the original made us say "cool"

I think they got lazy and reused the Ebon Hawks models sound etc. Instead of dev a new cool ship. It looks to me that its all window dressing no new cool stuff or gameplay options or classes Just more of the same (which would be great)

Its more of a KOTOR v1.5 not a full unique sequel )We may be expecting too much and are in for a let down ;)

you're one of those gamers who believes new, awesome graphics=automatic great game.

I'd take the same graphics, but a different and better story any day over a bland story but out of this world graphics.

AMEN

Great graphics doesn't make a great game.

Take Doom 3, for example. The graphics are great (from what I've seen in screenshots and trailers), but there is no story. It is only a remake of the first Doom with better physics and a lot of eye candy. I might be interested in playing this game, but I'm sure that in a few hours, I would be bored out of my mind.

To me, story is a key element of a game (any game). That's is what keeps us interested in playing.

KotOR had a great story, and I'm certain the KotOR II: TSL will have an even better one.

Wow, we REALLY need active moderators here.

...anyway...

Frankly, this JediMafia bashing is just stupid. Go take it out on a pillow or something, this is really pathetic.

The game won't be horrible. It might not be what everyone would've wanted for a sequel in terms of basic improvements, but I'll be at the store with my money when it comes out.

Doom 3 really isn't that different from the first two games, but it has far better graphics. For KotOR II, that's not something I want. A sequel like Half Life 2 would be nice, but it's not really necessary, and I wouldn't get it for quite a while longer anyway. If they're going to make one with lots of improvement, they still have plenty of time to do that. A sequel with newer graphics, physics, and whatever else isn't mutually exclusive of this less innovative sequel that we're going to get.

I want, most of all, to continue the story I started - the sooner the better. Even so, this promises to be much more than one or two expansion pack's worth of content (which I probably would have bought). It is, despite using the same basic engine and programming, a completely separate, brand new game. Take it for what it is, not for what it could be.

lol. The game isnt even out yet and people(or the thread creator anyway) are summing it up.. How funny.

Dude who started this thread: Either you have a sore dislike for the people at Obsidian. Or your being a complete idiot. Or both. lol.

You may have more backing to an opinion like this if the game was out FFS. But since it's not, your opinion is obviously juvinile and presumptuous stupidity, simply because you don't even know what your talking about!

From the tidbits the devs have graciously given us in our questions thread(which I am thankful for and IMO shows a lot of class on Obsidians part), just basing the game on that(which its safe to say theres way more unreleased info then released) it looks way more innovative and in-depth then the first in EVERY way, Xcept the story since we have not much if any info about that to judge upon.

Ambrosia3.gif

hmm why post hear if ur just gonna be a moron. Let people post.. its nice to hear what people have to say even if it might not happen

Oh this is rich.

Why do you post on a dead topic?

irony: Why am i calling out a person for posting on a dead topic??

"Things are funny...are comedic, because they mix the real with the absurd." - Buzz Aldrin.

"P-O-T-A-T-O-E" - Dan Quayle