Who will be next?

Which NPC's info do u want to be posted on Lucasarts next?  

88 members have voted

1. 1. Which NPC's info do u want to be posted on Lucasarts next?

• Atton
    • Atris
    • Kriea
    • T3
    • The Robot Like HK
    • The other white chick
    • Someone else
    • Dont care i just want some more info
    • I just dont care

I want some info on that masked sith.

Just because you're a bit thinner than your even fatter mum it doesn't mean you're in excellent physical shape, if you could fit through the door and view the normal people you'd notice that cheeseburger boy. Squid suck.

most likely they will first show one of the new species in the game. and noones even seen atris yet. that white haired chick is choosable PC that the devs decided to use cause she looked so hot errr i mean cool. after the new species it will most likely be Kreia. why? because shes obviously an important character. Remember Kotor 1? the first guys to be shown where bastila and carth then the slekath saul and darth bandon i think so this time its gonna be Mira,Sion,some new species,Kriea, Atton and so on. how i know? well its just a guess :ph34r:

I voted Kreia. I think it will be either her or Atton Rand. Not because I want to know more about the two, but because to me it just seems logical to introduce the early party members first so that they don't accidently spoil some plot points.

pay attention atris is everywhere look at the obsidian home page and look at the wallpaper and look at lucas arts.

the force is what gives a jedi his power. its an energy field created by all living things. it surrounds us and penetrates us. it binds the galaxy together