Answer This....

Yep.  I hope they have some pretty blondes.  I noticed there were no choosable blondes in the last one.

Threre was 1 woman with short spikey blonde hair to choose. But no blonde men.

I meant no blondes worht choosing.

-There is no Light or Dark. There is only Power, and those to weak to seek it!

-Build a man a fire and he'll be warm for a day. Set a man on fire and he will be warm for the rest of his life.

-I find no joy in taking the life of someone that finds no value in it.

-If you only get out of life what you put into it,why not just keep it all to begin with and save a whole lot of waisted time and effort?

Well there's a new blond guy in KotOR 2, looks decent enough from the screenies. I don't know about blond women but at least there's a white haired female head for you Shadow :p

OrganisedChaos: A grooming option would certainly be a first (Shaving, hair cuts, etc) but I sincerely doubt they'll implement that sort of thing as most people wouldn't be interested in it. That would be like having different hairstyles in female PCs (Ponytail, loose, up, wet style, Leia bun style) I don't see something like that being interchangeable during the gameplay. I wouldn't mind the whole grooming type things as it adds realism but I doubt anyone would consider putting it ingame.

Grooming should be in some RPG, even if its some future title. (KOTOR 3). Just for the fun of changing apperance over the course of the game.

But yeah it would probably be too hard to implement.

Oh and surely no woman would wear her hair in a 'Leia Bun style'. Would they.... :p

Yep.  I hope they have some pretty blondes.  I noticed there were no choosable blondes in the last one.

Threre was 1 woman with short spikey blonde hair to choose. But no blonde men.

I meant no blondes worht choosing.

Why choose blonde if you can be asian, black, redhead, or latina? :)

To each their own......... :lol:

Do you think this one is blonde?

post-1063-1097963879_thumb.jpg

I think I'll use it at some point, unless there are better female faces.

Actually that's the white haired female PC head, her hair looks a litlle yellow there but it's the lighting. I've seen her in a bunch of other shots and in one of the early preview videos usually as DS.

White hair huh? That's the head for me!

-Build a man a fire and he'll be warm for a day. Set a man on fire and he will be warm for the rest of his life.

-If you only get out of life what you put into it,why not just keep it all to begin with and save a whole lot of waisted time and effort?

White hair huh?  That's the head for me!

That's not white it's blonde...

You need glasses. :D

<_< contacts.

Laser surgery.

bad for your health

No its not.

I was joking.

I don't even need glasses.