What KOTOR 2 will be mising

I have played better first person shooters then halo. It wasn't that good. I rather did not care to much for it...

Lou Gutman, P.I.- It's like I'm not even trying anymore!
http://theatomicdanger.iforumer.com/index....theatomicdanger

One billion b-balls dribbling simultaneously throughout the galaxy. One trillion b-balls being slam dunked through a hoop throughout the galaxy. I can feel every single b-ball that has ever existed at my fingertips. I can feel their collective knowledge channeling through my viens. Every jumpshot, every rebound and three-pointer, every layup, dunk, and free throw. I am there.

you are all weird. WEIRD I SAY! WEIRD!

WEIRD:

1. Fate personified; one of the three Weird Sisters

2. suggesting the operation of supernatural influences; "an eldritch screech"; "the three weird sisters"; "stumps...had uncanny shapes as of monstrous creatures"- John Galsworthy; "an unearthly light"; "he could hear the unearthly scream of some curlew piercing the din"- Henry Kingsley

3. strikingly odd or unusual; "some trick of the moonlight; some weird effect of shadow"- Bram Stoker

:(

3 sister? Like in MacBeth or what?

People laugh when I say that I think a jellyfish is one of the most beautiful things in the world. What they don't understand is, I mean a jellyfish with long, blond hair.

Bibble bubble toil and trouble,

and all the like eh

People laugh when I say that I think a jellyfish is one of the most beautiful things in the world. What they don't understand is, I mean a jellyfish with long, blond hair.

Bibble bubble toil and trouble,

and all the like eh

Something twisted this way comes.

-There is no Light or Dark. There is only Power, and those to weak to seek it!

-Build a man a fire and he'll be warm for a day. Set a man on fire and he will be warm for the rest of his life.

-I find no joy in taking the life of someone that finds no value in it.

-If you only get out of life what you put into it,why not just keep it all to begin with and save a whole lot of waisted time and effort?

Not anymore

Draws lightsaber and goes to kill the twisted thing that exists out there.

True sith NEVER dies. ;)

Palp died, Malak died....

Everyone dies eventually

-Build a man a fire and he'll be warm for a day. Set a man on fire and he will be warm for the rest of his life.

-If you only get out of life what you put into it,why not just keep it all to begin with and save a whole lot of waisted time and effort?

I am getting Halo2 for the multiplayer component. So this leak does not affect me, I have ordered my copy and it'll be here soon enough.

Now in terms of LA being a giant. Jedi Academy was leaked around a month and a half before it's release. Granted, it was a beta version, but still.

I'm not going to comment on anything specific regarding K2 leaks, other than say: If it does happen, I won't be surprised, nor will I shed any tears.

I am getting Halo2 for the multiplayer component. So this leak does not affect me, I have ordered my copy and it'll be here soon enough.

Now in terms of LA being a giant. Jedi Academy was leaked around a month and a half before it's release. Granted, it was a beta version, but still.

I'm not going to comment on anything specific regarding K2 leaks, other than say: If it does happen, I won't be surprised, nor will I shed any tears.

I would, I just don't think it's anywhere near as popular.

Not that it isn't popular though.

I would, I just don't think it's anywhere near as popular.

Not that it isn't popular though.

Well, to drop another vague hint: Alot of times: leaks do seem to happen when developers/publishers do something that greatly upsets large groups of fans...Regardless of the specific title.

Again: I am just speaking from my past experiences here.

When Halo was released on the xbox back in 2001, there's was no competition on any platform in terms of graphics, A.I. and gameplay. It may not have been as deep as System Shock 2 or Deus Ex, but the combat was unmatched.

After all this talk about Halo 2 being leaked a month before its release, i wonder how the responses would be at this forum when KotOR II (full xbox-version) probably leaks out onto the internet within the next 8 weeks?

"Some men see things as they are and say why?"
"I dream things that never were and say why not?"
- George Bernard Shaw

"Hope in reality is the worst of all evils because it prolongs the torments of man."
- Friedrich Nietzsche

"The amount of energy necessary to refute bull**** is an order of magnitude bigger than to produce it."

- Some guy 

KOTOR2 will not get leaked. If it does, im still buying this game.

If it doesn't get leaked, then it's a huge(but nice) exception, considering the fates of huger titles as Doom 3, HL2 and Halo 2.

- George Bernard Shaw

"Hope in reality is the worst of all evils because it prolongs the torments of man."
- Friedrich Nietzsche

"The amount of energy necessary to refute bull**** is an order of magnitude bigger than to produce it."

- Some guy 

Notice how its all FPS. Interesting...

My bad. Maybe i've should've mentioned that Fable got leaked a day before its release :)

- George Bernard Shaw

- Friedrich Nietzsche

- Some guy