Planes, Trains, and Automobiles

I'd rather they take thier time and make a new graphics engine personally, but I wouldn't mind if it came out early with this engine either though.

-There is no Light or Dark. There is only Power, and those to weak to seek it!

-Build a man a fire and he'll be warm for a day. Set a man on fire and he will be warm for the rest of his life.

-I find no joy in taking the life of someone that finds no value in it.

-If you only get out of life what you put into it,why not just keep it all to begin with and save a whole lot of waisted time and effort?

New graphics engine or old graphics engine?????

-Build a man a fire and he'll be warm for a day. Set a man on fire and he will be warm for the rest of his life.

-If you only get out of life what you put into it,why not just keep it all to begin with and save a whole lot of waisted time and effort?

Sweeeet!

Lets hope it has a phyics engine this time.,

And a vehicle system, and lightsabers should leave markings through walls.... and dismemberment, can't forget dismemberment.

Well I'm off, See you all later.

Well Jade Empire is a step up graphic wise, but I still think they should wotk on another engine even still.

The current engine shows capability of running an FPS system. I would rather the KOTOR franchise not taken the RPG route in the first place, keep it away from RPG games. I'm not trying to offend anyone but I simply don't like CRPGs, or real RPGs, making a good game not based on the outdated quake 3 engine with better combat then the JK series and a half decent storyline. But hey I don't realy give a dang, so long as it's starwars, looks good, and is on the PC I'm likely to get it for the storyline. Which is the only redeeming quality of KOTOR for me, the graphics aren't that great, the anims aren't that great, the only thing that surpassed other games was the character graphics, which were very high quality.

But these are all just my opinions and no offense is intended *prepares flame retardent suit and blast shield*

I say keep the KOTOR franchise a CRPG. If you want a Star Wars FPS then go play Battlefront, Jedi Knight O & A, or wait for Republic Commando. There is only one Star Wars CRPG to my knowledge so let KotOR stay that way.

Currently.

I don't mind if they make others however.

BTW you need one more post to gain a level.

"If at first you don't succeed... So much for skydiving." - Henry Youngman.

And the way KOTOR is right now, is one of the best SW games ever made and not only.

One of the best GAMES ever made.

I think an rpg that isnt turn based may work and I'm sure has been done my sis hates queing attacks that aren't in real time but i like to have everything planned out and watch it all play out beautifully, as for vehicles I would also like to see more, but not chucked in poorly but done right or cut scenes

http://www.lucasarts.com/products/swkotor/GI_faq.html#17

17. How will combat work?

The combat will be rules-based and realtime. That means you will issue the main actions you want your character and party members to take, and they will perform those actions based on their stats. Since you have a huge number of Force powers, combat feats, weapons, and items to use in combat, in addition to the challenge of controlling a party of 3 characters, there is a ton of things to do during combat. The overall result is that the combat is quite strategic, but it plays out very fast, as though you were seeing an action sequence from a movie.