Kotor II

Any suggestions on games I could play while I'm waiting for kotor 2 to come out that you think would be a similar experience?

What do you want? Another console RPG, any style RPG, another Star Wars game? Any game?

If you want another console RPG then -

Well, I really don't know. I thought Morrowind was crap. You might try Arx Fatalis, I heard it was ok. Oh, and then there was Fable...I have heard various things leading me to believe that game is going to be a huge letdown (and more of an Adventure game than an RPG).

Any Style RPG -

Forget the consoles and go back to PC, cause thats where its at. Planescape: Torment is the truest form RPG I have ever played....definately worth your while. Fallout 2 is my very favourite game ever and you can replay it forever and ever and ever. Baldur's Gate 2 is great as well as Arcanum too. Take your pick.

Another Star Wars Game -

Maybe go back to the old school Dark Forces 2: Jedi Knight? Also Jedi Academy is a fun game (its very short, but lots of fun with better than average replay value). I've never played it, but I've also heard that Jedi Outcast is ok.

Any other game -

Well, I decided I'd mention a few more Xbox titles since you obviously have an Xbox. I highly suggest Gladius...it is a turn based Strategy game with a few limited RPG elements. Its very fun and I've played through it a couple of times. Also, Ninja Gaiden is amazing. I have never seen a game with nearly as smooth and fluid of combat as this game. Its extremely challenging and well worth your time. Plus...you're a freakin' Ninja!

Hope this helps.

Well, my recommendations when it comes to coming games:

1. Vampire the Masquerade - Bloodlines. A game that combines RPG/FPS. We don't know if this will work, but the demos seen so far gives great hope ;).

2. Rome - Total War. Do you like strategy games? Then believe me, Rome - Total war is a must for any who plays strategy games :).

3. Sid Meier's Pirates. Ever played the original Pirates when you were young? Then you should know why to buy it! If not, then take the chance and buy the new pirates now. Improved beyond all exceptations, Sid Meier once again releases Pirates to us in a new form with lots of new stuff. Sid Meier may not be known for creating good stories - but he always add both impressive features and an incredible amount of freedom!

Despite the fact that many people who've played KOTOR has a negative view on it, I'm still very optimistic about the Februari release and can't wait to get my paws on the game :D

Thanks for your suggestions, Since I already own, rebellion, academy, outkast I've made my decision. I'm going to buy fallout 2. Thanks for the suggestions all.

Wonderful choice...it makes me happy when someone new is introduced to the Fallout world. I'm moved to tears... ;)

Unfortunately it might be kind of hard to find a copy of the game these days. You could buy it on Amazon.com...but their prices are rising almost daily. Definately pick up a copy though...it is worth every bit of your money (and your time).